When they saw us, they grinned and Kale took me into his arms. Our skin pressed against each other since he wasn’t wearing a shirt, just a pair of black and white plaid board shorts.

“Hey, babe.” He mumbled in my ear.

I pulled away and smiled, crinkling my nose. “Who invited you?”

He smirked and leaned closer, when he talked our lips brushed. “You know you want me here just as much as I want to be here. With you.”

I giggled softly and blushed before putting my lips on his. “You’re a cheese ball.”

He shrugged innocently. “Oh well.”

I rolled my eyes and leaned over to the table of food and grabbed a hotdog, smearing ketchup all over it. “I’m so hungry.” I whined, considering it was three already and Andy refused to let me eat when I woke up.

“Well then get a plate.” Kale said as I took a bite.

“Kale, hey.” A guy’s voice cut through our conversation.

“Hey, dude.” Kale greeted the guy and they shared a weird handshake.

I looked up to see who it was and was frozen in place at the face that I saw: Tyler Posey. I was unable to move, even with my hotdog midway into my mouth and stuck in place as they had a conversation right in front of me, but I couldn’t understand what they were saying because my mind was screaming at me.

That’s Tyler Posey! That’s Tyler Posey! That’s Teen Wolf! Ahhh!

When I found my will power again, I brought the hotdog out of my mouth and tossed it into the nearest trash can before hastily making my way to Kale’s side where Tyler Posey was still talking to him.

I quietly stood by Kale’s side as they caught up. “This is Holly, my girlfriend.” Kale said. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach when I heard the pride in his voice. And the pride I felt when people knew that I was dating Kale.

Tyler Posey looked at me and smiled, offering me his hand. I politely took his hand. “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Tyler.”

I nodded. “I-I know.” Realizing that I should leave before I made myself look like a stupid crazy person, I cleared my throat. “I should, ah, go find Jackson... or something.” I mumbled, stepping onto my tippy toes and kissing Kale lightly on the cheek before looking back at Tyler. “It was nice meeting you.”

“You too.” He muttered as I walked away in search of somebody I could talk to.

“Hey there!” Somebody chirped as a mess of beach blonde waves blinded my vision. I blinked a few times before seeing the familiar face of Mindy Crow grinning at me with an evil glint in her eye.

I gave her a confused look. “Um, hi.” I sidestepped her to walk to where I saw Jackson talking to Tommy and Ryder.

“Just so you know…” Mindy continued in her sickening accent, putting a dainty hand on my shoulder, catching me from my easy escape. “You ruined my chance of getting with Jackson.” She nearly growled at me, her fake smile was gone and turned into a deadly glare.

I gave her another confused look. “And I care why?”

“You know, you may have everyone wrapped around your finger here, having everybody thinking that you’re some innocent girl from Missouri or whatever but I can see right through you.” She seethed, turning her eyes into glaring slits, it was rather comical and I wondered how she could possibly see through such a tiny space. She looked like an angry bull who fell into a vat of bleach. Maybe that’s why the bull was angry, I’d be angry too if I fell into a vat of bleach. But wouldn’t you die? Well, not if you didn’t swallow it, maybe. “What’s so funny?” Mindy demanded when she realized that I was laughing at the mini debate I was having inside my head.