Family time

the rest of the week went by slowly since Shiro and the rest of her siblings including Fuyumi Shoto and Natsuo along with Touya were gonna go out for some family time just them since they didn't think that Eneavor to be part of their family.

Shiro pov

I jumped up and down when I got out of school running to grab my bag which also had a small piece of vanilla cake for my mom. which we were gonna stop by. I jump out of my skin when Katsuki-kun comes from behind me.

"geez Shiro-chan its only me." he snorted trying to hold back a gag of laughter. I glared at him for laughing at me.

"what do you need anyway?" I tilted my head. he shrugged.

"just wanted to see if you had planns." he mumbled. 

"oh. I am going to hang out ith my siblings and visit my mother in the..." I stopped because Shoto came up to us.

"Oh.. So-sorry Katsuki-kun I gotta go now." I say while being dragged by Shoto out the school.

"hey what was that for candycane?" I pouted.

"Fuyumi is picking us up at school shes been waiting for you for ten minutes now." Shoto smirked when my face went red. 

"o-oh. oops." I say in a small voice. we get in the car and I can already see Touya and Natsuo inside.

"Hi Shiro. Hi Shoto." says Fuyumi and Natsuo at the same time. Touya was far to busy figureing out how the cars air contitioning worked. I sat down and played with my hair.

"you okay?" asked Natsuo knowing my hair twisting habit.

"will Mother remember me?" I whispered quitely.

"of course she will don't worry." Natsuo told me. I sighed.

~time skip~

we were int the room with mother she seemed happy and we talked for hours on end. me and Fuyumi also caught up on things such as well girl stuff. kinda like when I got my you know got my period.  the rest of the day was simple we went and got icecream and talked even more. it was really fun and I finally found my family again. I was thinking going back to being a Todoroki not a fake last name. I was Shiro Todoroki the twin sister of the more well known Shoto Todoroki.