Kiss [pt2] (Vkook)

As their lips locked, Jungkook was shocked at first and then he started to kiss back. That's when everything got hot. Tae laid Jungkook down and kissed him. When the kiss deepened,

"Hey, are you guys do-.."....

————————

Taehyung's and Jungkook's head snapped towards Hoseok's direction. Oh shit...we're screwed they both thought. "Look I can explain" Taehyung started but was cut off by Hoseok yelling and running away.

"HA! YALL OWE ME 100 BUCKS!!!" Hoseok yelled.

"Mwo?!" Jin asked.

"I TOLD YOU TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK HAD A THING!" Hoseok yelled, bouncing on his feet, acting like his hyper.

"So?" Namjoon asked.

"I walked in on them kissing" Hoseok made a pervertish smile.

"Liar" Yoongi states coldly.

"Wow, y'all are mean" Hoseok pouted. "YA! TAEHYUNG AND JUNGKOOK-AH, COM'ERE!" Hoseok's shouted once again.

"Would you stop screaming?!" Yoongi stated, obviously irritated.

"No" Hoseok refused and started to sing "Make It Right" at the top of his voice.

Taehyung and Jungkook came running. Jungkook was blushing and Taehyung stood there rubbing his neck. "Yes?" Tae asked not wanting to look at them.

"Did you guys kiss?" Jimin asked.

"Well, you see-.." Tae started but was cut off by Jin. "Tell us the truth! We need to know!" he stated harshly.

"Yes" Tae looked down. "HA! TOLD YA" Hoseok pointed at them. "Now bring em' in!" Hoseok said as he put his hands out.

"You could've at least lied" Jimin glared at Tae. "So you guys were just betting? I thought you guys were gonna kill me" Tae admitted. "Why would we do that?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know" Taehyung shrugged. Everything went quiet after that. "So...." Jimin interrupted the silence, wiggling his eyebrows, with a pervertish face. "Who's *clears throat* top in your relationship?" Jimin asked. Tae and Jungkook looked at him like he was an idiot. "Yeah, we wanna know" all of the others chimed in.

"I'm definitely top. I mean look at me, I'm well built and muscular" Jungkook said cockily.

"HA! You're definite bottom!" Jin snorted.

"Excuse me?" Jungkook looked offended.

"I vote for Tae top" Namjoon stated and Jin agreed.

"I vote for Kook top" Yoongi stated, making Hoseok, and Jimin agree with him.

Taehyung and Jungkook got out of there before anything got awkward. "Tae huyngie, do you think I'm a bottom?" Jungkook asked. "Yes" Taehyung smirked. "Jerk" Jungkook pouted. "How about we see?" Taehyung smirked. "Fine" Jungkook glared.

Kinda smutty I guess ((I won't go into full deets cuz I don't feel like it rn))

They kissed roughly, fighting for dominance. Even if this was their second time, it felt like they kissed each other like forever. Somehow, Taehyung was able to overpower him. Jungkook tried to fight back, but all he ended up doing was letting out a moan. Taehyung smirked against the kiss. After awhile, Jungkook gave up trying to fight for dominance. 

Taehyung picked Jungkook up, earning a gasp from him. Jungkook broke away from the kiss, "Taehyung! Three people voted me as top!" Jungkook said as he was carried to the bed. "And I couldn't care less" Taehyung states and threw him on the bed. I made things accelerate fast cuz y not. Taehyung attacked Jungkook's lips again. He started to trail kisses along his neck, and when he found a spot, he sucked on it making Jungkook moan out his name. Oof....I am disgusted of myself. 

"Tae-ahh~" Jungkook moaned as Taehyung sucked and kissed his nipples. Idk y but every time I say nipple or write it, it seems so cringe and awkward...sorry I'll shut up now. Taehyung went lower and lower........:p

***

"HOLY SHIT! THEY'RE MAKING LOVE! COME QUICK" Jimin jumped out of his seat. They all followed him, and stopped outside their door. There was loud moaning and they couldn't tell who it was. "I'm pretty sure that's Tae" Yoongi pointed out. "No, why the hell would it be Tae?" Jin snapped. "SHHH!!!" Hoseok shushed them.

"Ahh~Tae!" Jungkook moaned.

"Get rekt" Jin smirked.

"Wait hold on! It can be like this. Maybe Jungkook's dick is up Taehyung's ass and Taehyung's ass might be tight around his dick so that might be the reason Jungkook is moaning his name" Jimin explained thoroughly.

"TMI" Jin scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"He's got a point" Hoseok agreed.

"Well there's only one way to find out" Jimin smirked.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Hoseok asked smirking.

"I have no idea but couldn't care!" Jimin said and quietly reached for the doorknob. He slowly, but quietly opened the door. Hoseok and Jimin peaked through and ran yelling. Yoongi pokes his head through the crack and gagged. Jin and Namjoon peaked through and smiled, high-fiving each other. Tae was top.... ;)

When Namjoon and Jin came back, Jimin was on the couch pounding on it. "THAT WAS THE MOST DISGUSTING SIGHT I'VE EVER SEEN! NOW I CAN'T GET IT OUTTA MY MIND!" Jimin shrieked. "I think it was cute" Jin smiled. "I couldn't give a fuck about any of them" Yoongi stated. Hoseok was crying. "Hey Hobi, you ok?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, I'm just so proud of Tae and Jungkook *sniff~* I mean look at them, so grown" Hoseok smiled while crying making everyone chuckle.

Tae carrying Kookie bridal style, came in to the living room, finding Jin and Namjoon smirking at them. "So Kook's bottom?" they asked. Jungkook blushed and Tae smiled. "That is exactly why I'm carrying him" Tae looked at Kook. "Cuz you fucked him up the ass too hard?" he asked coldly. "Yes" Tae smiled. "I love you, Kookie" Tae smiled. "Me, too" Jungkook said cutely and fell asleep in his arms.

I didn't edit this. So if there's mistake just deal with it.