II

"I believe you have your own boyfriend to hold." Jk said before grabbing Taehyung's hand to his own. Sungwoon got flustered so Chim immediately drags his boyfriend away from the two giving them the time to talk too.

"See you around Taehyungie!"

"Why are you here? I thought you have other plans?" Tae breaks the silence first.

Jk has to bite the inside of his cheeks because he's still not over that Sungwoon who tried to hold his baby's hand.

He turned to look at Taehyung who's waiting for his reply as if he really can't believe that he came.

"You are an accident magnet, this is an amusement park. Do you really think I'll let you wander around alone?" he said and maybe Taehyung might want to pretend that he's still annoyed but that makes him soft.

He smiled at him as he squeeze their hands.

"It's good that you came then, I want to try some rides. But before that, can we buy some food first?" Taehyung pouts and who's Jungkook to say no?! He's just a weak human who's whipped for that pout.

"Of course you'll want food." he said before leading him inside.

The two end up buying churros making the younger instantly happy, forgetting he's supposed to be annoyed by his boy friend.

"Guk I want those matching headbands. Let's go & try some of them" he drags the older to a mini shop.

"Why do we even wear those?" Jk refuses at first.

But when Taehyung starts to mumble things on his own again, of course he can't do but say yes to his baby again. They tried a lot of the headbands but they both agreed with the green frog because according to Tae, "it's kyooooot gukkie."

"Happy now?"

"Very!"

Well that's just the beginning of their adventure. The truth is, it's been years since Jungkook entered an amusement park. As an heir of Jeon his father has forbidden him to go to public places like that because they dont want to put his life in risk. At that moment he knows that he's being followed by his bodyguards still. Good thing that they're really discreet because he doesn't want to scare Tae about them.

They took some rides together & they both discovered that they like the thrill of the fast & more complicated rides than the slower ones.

"Aren't you tired yet?" Jk asks the younger after their roller coaster ride because he noticed the younger's hand on his arm. Tae turns to look at him.

"I guess enough of the extreme rides for me. I want the carousel!" he points at the ride for kids & Jk immediately shakes his head.

"No Tae, not that one please." he said because he can't afford being in a newspaper riding a carousel!

Taehyung's gonna persuade him when the younger suddenly remembers who he is. He fell into silence.

"Okay, nevermind then" he said not wanting to push Jk again.

The heir of Jeon saw the change in his mood so he quickly drags him in the carousel ride.

"You're gonna go & ride that thing and I'll wait here for you baby. I'm gonna watch you." he cheers him up & maybe Taehyung got excited again.

He gave his ticket to the boy in the entrance and he quickly chooses his horse. Jk keeps his promise as he stands up by the fence watching him. When Tae finally settled on top of the horse, he waves at the older boy outside

"Gukkie!" he screams at him & Jk waves back. He patiently watches the younger finish the ride.

Taehyung is bouncing adorably when he goes back to the older. It's almost 6 in the evening and they both realized that they haven't seen Chim & Sungwoon again so Tae decided to call his best friend & ask him to meet them at the snack house inside the amusement park Chim agreed to that so they start walking.