Episode 1

Milo Woods stood in front of the mirror of his bedroom, wearing just his underwear. He’d bought some weights a few weeks ago to work out with in his bedroom. He looked at his body to see if they’d made any difference. He thought he could see some progress, but he was still just a skinny white sixteen year old boy.

He’d bought new underwear too that he’d found online. He didn’t normally care about the underwear he wore, as nobody but him would see it. Usually his mum just ordered it from her catalogue, like she did the rest of his clothes. But tonight it did matter. He was hoping for the first time that somebody would see him in it, then soon after that, they’d pull it off and see him out of it. He wasn’t sure who that person would be yet. That’s what tonight was all about. Hopefully he would be back here tomorrow morning, no longer a virgin.

All his friends at school had been losing their virginities over the last year or so. But it was different for him. Whilst the rest of his peers were sleeping with their girlfriends, he had no interest in that. He’d never had a girlfriend and didn’t feel the need to go down that route. He’d always known he was gay, but had never done anything about it.

He knew exactly what he needed to do and where he needed to go. Soho. That’s where everybody like him went to mix with other like minded people. He’d wanted to go there for the longest time, but always lost his nerve. He wasn’t going to turn back this time. He had his new pants on and he wasn’t going to waste them.

He put his hand down the front of his underwear, adjusting things to make it look bigger. He didn’t really have to worry about that though. It was the one part of him that was in no way skinny or petit. He took one last look at himself, before going to his wardrobe to pick of what be was going to wear. He’d always been insecure about how he looked. He was the smallest and skinniest of all his friends. He had a baby face and was worried that would hold him back. He’d seen the buff and muscular guys who went out in Soho. He was nothing like them, so assumed that nobody would be interested in him. He had no idea that there were many men on the scene who would swarm around him around flies on shit.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Meanwhile Sam Logan was at his house, getting ready for work. He ran some wax through his hair with his fingers, giving it the messy look he liked. He fingered his chin to check the length of his stubble. It was just how he liked it, but knew he’d have to do some work on it tomorrow when it got too long. He was pretty much ready to go. He left the bathroom and went into the front room of his two bedroom apartment.

His husband Michael was also getting ready, but for something completely different. ‘I’m going soon,’ Sam said, ‘are you nearly ready?’

‘I think so,’ Michael said. ‘Wait…did I pack Mr Snuggles? You know she won’t go anywhere without Mr Snuggles.’

Sam laughed. ‘Yes, you packed Mr Snuggles. He’s in your hand luggage.’

‘Right,’ said Michael. He wasn’t usually this much of a worrier, but it was the first time he’d been away without Sam, so was panicking that he might forget something vital.

‘This is a bad idea, isn’t it?’ Michael said. ‘I should wait until later in the year when you can come with us.’

‘Don’t be silly,’ said Sam. ‘Your sister is dying to meet Jess.’

Jess was the four year old girl that the couple had adopted. She’d been with them a couple of months now and they were ready to start showing her off to the families. Michael’s family lived in Spain, so they had hoped on a couple of weeks there together, but Sam couldn’t get time off at the bar he worked in.