(Idol!Denki X Blind!Reader)

I tried to keep it as gender-neutral as possible!
Soulmate au.
In this Soulmate au, when you and your Soulmate are born, they have an original song that only they know.
No quirks!
'Bakusquad' is a very popular band.
Bakugo: Drummer
Kirishima: Bassist
Mina: Guitarist
Sero: Keyboard
Denki: Guitarist/Singer
They are one of the most listened to band and very popular.
Now about you!
You are (Y/N) Aizawa. Your adoptive parents, Shota Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada-Aizawa adopted you when you were around 5. You are now 19. You still live with your parents since you're not able to see. You suffered from glaucoma which was discovered too late. You had already gone permanently blind. You were about 10 when you had gone permanently blind. Anyway, back to your family. You also have a brother Hitoshi Shinso-Aizawa. He was adopted when you were 6 and he was 7. You also have an adopted little sister called Eri Aizawa. She was adopted when she was about a year old she's now 12 years old. She was adopted when you were 8. You call Shota dad and Hizashi papa. Your papa is the manager of a very popular band called 'Bakusquad'. You actually like their music. Anyway, on to the storyyyyyy!
Other ships:
~Shoto Todoroki x Katsuki Bakugo (Soulmate song: 'Freaks' by Jordan Clarke)
~Hitoshi Shinso X Izuku Midoriya (Soulmate song: 'I love you' by Billie Eilish)
~Eijiro Kirishima x Ashido Mina (Soulmate song: 'If the world was ending' by JP Saxe feat. Julia Michael's)
~Tsuyu Asui x Ochaco Uraraka (Soulmate song: 'King' by Lauren Aquilina)
~Denki Kaminari x (Y/N) Aizawa (Soulmate song: 'Bubbly' by Colbie Caillat)

~~~

"Papa, can I go to their next concert? Pleaseeee! And Uraraka-chan and Tsu-chan want to come as wellll! Pleaseeee~" You beg your blond father.

"I figured you'd ask that. I have 4 V.I.P. Tickets. Ask Hitoshi if he wants to go. You can invite Uraraka-chan and Tsu-chan. But you have to stay with them, cause I'll be busy with the band. And you'll get to meet them." He replies, excitedly.

"Thank you, papa! I'll go ask Hitoshi!" You squeal, moving along your memorized steps to his room. You knock your secret knock that only you and he know.

"Come on in, (N/N)." You hear your brothers muffled voice through the door.

You find the door handle before slightly pushing it down. You smile as you walk in, walking towards the direction of his bed.

"Careful, there are papers on the floor," he says, getting up and leading you to the bed.

Your smile grows wider.

"What's up, buttercup?" He says, chuckling slightly.

"Papa said we could go to the 'Bakusquad' concert soon! You wanna come? V.I.P. Tickets. Please? I want my big bro there!" You cheer, smiling in his direction.

"Just for you, I will. When is it?" He asked, voice soft and soothing.

"Tomorrow. And this concert has a specific theme. Soulmates. They're going to sing their Soulmate songs. But Eijiro Kirishima and Ashido Mina already found each other. And Katsuki Bakugo found his, but won't announce it until tomorrow! They're all still going to sing their song though. No one knows their songs yet! This is exciting!" You screech.

"(Y/N). Calm down." Your brother spoke, holding your shoulders.

A knock at the door startled you before it opened.