She got up off the chair and walked out the room as I took another look at the work that was laid out for me to complete. More advertisements for Chanel? I groaned before opening up the laptop besides me and typing the address for the studio. 20 minute walk from Bronte's house. I scribbled the address down before running upstairs. I pulled on a white ridged shirt and a blue delicately flowered jumpsuit over the top, threw my professional camera into a bag and ran back down the stairs.

"You're off already?" Bronte asked as I got halfway down the stairs "it's only 6:30"

"Better early than late" I smiled as I shoved my feet into my platform trainers and slammed the door behind me.

Address typed into maps and off I went. Working again at last.
-

Rita POV:

I lay out the yoga mat on the floor as the class began.
The instructor helping everyone to get into stretching positions and release the stress on our shoulders. I stood in the tree pose as I looked over at Taehyung next to me who exhaled in and out in a calmly manner. Yet Ella, who sat against the farthest end of the class scrolled through her phone, and every now and again looking up at the class. It came to a water bottle break as everyone scattered to find their bags.

"We have another half an hour of this" Taehyung sighed as he leaned back on his elbows taking a swig of the water "I'm exhausted, the poses I just can't get right"

Yoga in Central Park in the scorching heat of June was my idea. It came as a recommendation from a girl I had met 3 weeks ago in a boba tea shop, passing me the invitation to come along. I smiled over at her now as she wiped her head with a flannel and took a swig of water. Her name was Anna and she had become one of my closest friends within the short amount of time I had known her. I just kept thinking to myself that Astra would absolutely love her because of the quirky and flamboyant personality she held.

I took a large gulp of the water as Namjoon fanned his face. Taking a quick look at Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung who looked as if they were all thoroughly enjoying themselves and but wanting to crawl into a hole away from the sun at the same time. Only the five of us were available. Oh and Ella, I couldn't forget her.

"Okay but it's SO hot out here" Namjoon whined as he tried to stop the sweat running down his face.

"When this is over I want watermelon" Hoseok panted as he threw the last of his water over his head.

"Can they start up with the yoga again, it's boiling out here" Taehyung complained "the sooner this is over the quicker I can get into air conditioning"

"Stop fanning yourself" Yoongi whacked Namjoon's arm "it makes it worse. Also I don't even know why we are all bothering, it doesn't really make much difference to our health does it?"

"It was recommended" I said as they all turned to look at me "friend bonding time okay?"

They all gave a quick "tsk" before focusing on cooling their body temperatures down apart from Namjoon who gave me a reassuring smile that showed the small dimples on his cheeks, reminding me that at least someone was entertained by the idea of yoga in a park.

"How much longer?" Yes, that sentence from Ella just wound me right up.

I rolled my eyes before looking over at her petite body laying on the floor, sunglasses poised on the end of her nose and hair blowing in the slightest of breeze.

"I think we should all go and grab something to eat and drink...we have surely done enough, right?"

"It's another 30 minutes" I spoke, giving her a slight glare "can't you just wait, or at least join in?"