Chapter 3

When evening arrived Kyle was back in front of the house, waiting for Sam. He was pleased with his accomplishments during the day. Not only had he induced proper respect in the local cats, but he'd also found a better place to hide his stuff, close to the house. Moving it during the day had been a bit tricky with all the necessary shifting but he thought he'd managed without being spotted.

The rumbling of an engine down the street announced Sam's return. As soon as he left the car Kyle was there, rubbing on Sam's legs. In Kyle's experience being this affectionate had a 90 % success rate in regards to a dinner invitation, if the human wasn't allergic to cats. Again Sam took a gentle hold of Kyle and carried him inside.

'Oh, sweetie, you have no idea how nice it is to have someone welcoming me home. How come you like me so much, hmm? Is it because of the bacon? Well, I'm not above buying your affection.' Sam laughed, warming Kyle's heart. 

Sam put Kyle down when they reached the kitchen and started preparing dinner, with Kyle watching. Sam put a cat sized helping of Pasta Bolognese on a plate that he put on the living room floor. He sat on the sofa with his own plate in his lap and started looking for a movie on Netflix. They watched The Wolverine as they ate and as soon as Sam placed his empty plate on the table Kyle curled up on his lap. He hadn't seen the movie before and tried to be inconspicuous as he watched it, not wanting Sam to wonder about his not very catlike interest in Hugh Jackman’s comings and goings on the screen.

It was one of the best nights in a very long time for Kyle. He was well fed, warm and comfortable on Sam's lap, being petted by gentle hands. Falling asleep right now would be wonderful, but he wanted to see what happened to Wolverine, so he did his best to stay awake.

A short while into the movie he noted that every time Hugh Jackman was more or less naked on the screen, which was happening surprisingly often for an action movie, Sam had to adjust his crotch. Swishing his tail he could feel Sam's prominent erection and experimentally moved the tail along it.

'Hey!' Sam half laughed, half moaned. 'Naughty kitty, stop that!'

Kyle looked up a Sam to find him looking a mix of aroused and embarrassed. He settled down again, intrigued with the fact that Sam was at least a little gay. He'd have to think more about that later.

The movie ended and Sam yawned.

'Time for bed sweetie. You want to go out?'

Kyle remained where he was.

'Ok, I take it you want to stay in. Can I trust you to behave?'

Kyle meowed and nuzzled Sam's flat tummy.

'I'm probably delusional, but I'll take that as a yes,' Sam said while setting Kyle on the floor. 'But it's really nice to have someone to talk to, so you're welcome to stay.'

When Sam had settled under the covers Kyle jumped up on the bed and burrowed close to his side on top of the soft cover.

'Gonna sleep in my bed, are you?' Amusement laced Sam's voice. 'I'll have you know that I'm not letting just anyone do that. But then none of the guys I meet are as cute and cuddly as you.'

When Sam had fallen asleep Kyle explored the house on silent paws. His initial notion that Sam lived here by himself was confirmed. It was a nice house, with all the necessities. Some gay erotica in the bookshelf strengthened his belief that Sam was gay or at least bisexual. He returned to the bedroom where he sat on the bed and watched Sam sleeping. He was handsome, Kyle decided. Blond hair, now tousled by the pillow, broad shoulders and a fit body. He seemed easy-going and he was nice to cats. Kyle would be ok to stay here for quite a while. Starting to feel sleepy he found his original spot next to Sam, pleased with the warmth emanating from him.

***

When Kyle woke he didn't know what time it was, but it was still dark. He stayed absolutely still listening for what had woken him.

'Mmmh…' Sam breathed.

Kyle turned silently to watch him. What he saw made his pulse race.

Sam was still asleep, but was dreaming. His face was slightly flushed and his lips parted. His breath came in small puffs. Kyle saw movement further down and with a jolt realised that Sam's hand was under the cover and that he was stroking himself.

'Aah… yeah, just like that…'

The sight was incredibly erotic and Kyle was forcefully reminded that it had been months since his last hook-up. He longed to shift to his human form so that he could stroke his own aching erection, but forced himself to stay still. Sam could wake any moment and nothing good could come from him finding a naked stranger masturbating next to his bed. Instead he just watched, taking in every detail of Sam's straining body, listening to the sounds he made. He was stroking himself faster now, moaning louder.

'Fuck! Yes… aah… ooh… oh… AAAHH!'

With a final cry he came and Kyle quickly lay down, trying to calm the tremors in his body. He heard Sam waking up, but kept his eyes firmly closed. Sam's panting was slowing and he was mumbling to himself.

'Oh God, what a mess. I need to jerk off before going to bed at night. Or avoid movies with naked hunks.'

He sighed and Kyle could hear tissues being removed from the box and then Sam mopping up in the bed. Then a hastily drawn breath.

'Oh shit! The cat! Oh, thank fuck, he's still asleep. That would have been embarrassing, having a cat watching my wet dreams.'

He chuckled and threw the tissues on the floor and got back under the covers. Kyle waited impatiently until he was sure Sam was asleep once more, the scent from the tissues tantalizing him, before leaving the room. When he reached the laundry room in the other end of the house he shifted, opened the door and closed it quietly behind him. With a groan he gripped his aching erection and started stroking it. With his left hand he pinched his nipples. He thought about Sam, fantasizing on how he'd look completely naked, without the cover, stroking his dick. Biting his lip to stop a groan he wondered what Sam would taste like, would he like to have his nipples pinched, maybe licked? Would he prefer to be on top or bottom? He was stroking faster, images of Sam in different sexual situations flashing through his mind, under Kyle incoherent with pleasure or behind him slamming into him... His mouth opened in a silent scream as he came hard, catching his release in his left hand. Trembling he lent against the wall, listening for any sign that Sam had woken. When there was only silence he cleaned his hand under the tap and watched the evidence of his activities go down the drain. Careful to close the door behind him again he shifted and returned to spend the rest of the night close to the sexy man who'd taken him in.