Chapter 2 👼

I woke up the next morning to my sister rushing around my room. I instantly sit up and rub my eyes.

"what tf you doing?" I ask. She was at my dressing table going through all my makeup.

"I ran out of lip gloss and my photo shoot is in 15 minutes!" she says. I sigh and get up to help her. I open up one of my makeup purses and pull out one of my lip glosses. She smiles and takes it from me. "thanks, I'll owe you back" she says while leaving.  I shake my head and sigh again.

I decide to start my day and get onto the packing.

I take a shower and get changed into this:

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and put my hoodie on with my glasses

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I tie my hair up into a messy bun and put my hoodie on with my glasses

It practically looks like this:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

go downstairs. My mom had already left and Madi was about to leave. I say bye then make myself an iced coffee. I take it up to my room and start to pack. Once I finish packing I brush my teeth and lay down on my bed. I text Jaden that mom said I can go and that I finished packing. He replied straight away and said he was very excited.

I smiled then decided to buy my plane tickets. After I booked them, I turned on my tv and started to watched Riverdale. After about 8 episodes, heard Madi come home. She walked into my room and slumped onto my bed. I turned the tv off and turned to face her. 

"big day?" I ask

"nah not really I only had 2 shoots" she says

"oh nice" I say. We talk for a bit more before going downstairs to order some carls jnr takeout. We slump on the couches and scroll through tiktok while waiting for our food to come. Mom wasn't coming home till 11:30 pm and it was 10:03 pm. After a bit, our food arrives and we eat. We finish eating and go up to our rooms. I do my skin routine and get changed into some sweats and a tank top. I tie my hair up into a messy bun then jump into bed.

A/N

Sorry for such a small boring chapter guyssss

she's going to la next chapter so hopefully it will be better 😽😽