No touchy on 3 am, stranger!

Start from the beginning

"Why not?!" He huffed, still angrily pouting and keeping his arms crossed. "I can seduce anyone! Even if you aren't gay, sir." He said, looking away. "Um... don't misunderstand. I am gay, and you do seem kind of cute, despite all that demon thing, but uh..." Jungkook licked his bottom lip. "I'm not exactly interested in sex and doing that with anyone" he played with the collar of his own shirt as he said that. A second's worth of silence took over the room. Taehyung rested his head into his pwn hand in thought, his hair naturally fell perfect, some of the blonde locks being parted by his little curved horns. "Hmph..". Jungkook gave a small sigh, pressing his tongue against his inner cheek and fiddled his shirt awkwardly.

Taehyung huffed, getting off of Jungkook and walking over to the window. He looked out, and he completely forgot how he got here. He was officially lost in human civilization among mortals. "Damnit.."

Jungkook frowned and watched Taehyung, not really having anything else to do. "What's wrong?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly. Taehyung shifted his weight into one leg, shaking his head, not wanting the human to worry about his problems. He might find his way if he looked around, and there weren't many people out this time of night. Well, it was 1AM. "Nothing. I'm gonna go now. Ciao!" He said with a signature smirk, leaving through the window again.

JUNGKOOK 3RD POV

Jungkook parted his lips, as if to say something and reached a hand out to Taehyung as the demon left through the window. He sat on his bed afterwards and sighed.

He looked out the window and watched the demon land effortlessly. The human grabbed his phone from the nightstand to snap a quick picture before laying in bed again, trying to fall asleep as he stared at the white ceiling above him, eyes closing to blink sometimes. He was worried for some reason. Maybe the demon did reach out to him, in a different way maybe, but Jungkook was most likely just sleep deprived. He looked out the window again, the demon was gone. Jungkook blinked several times and started getting dressed without much thought- he put on a pair of black ripped jeans, a white silky shirt and got a pair of black running shoes. He fixed his hair and looked in the mirror, getting his over-waist bag, containing his wallet and keys as he walked out of his apartment, locking it after him, and walked to the bar, where the demon was headed. Jungkook yawned, squinting his eyes as he entered the bar, scoffing at the light as he looked around, seeing Taehyung at the bar counter. He waved slightly, walking up to the boy as gave a faint smile

TAEHYUNG 3RD POV

Taehyung landed back on ground level, since he managed to climb up to the second story to Jungkook's room. "I need a drink.." He mumbled to himself, getting distracted as he saw a pub sign. He was a lightweight, though. Surprising for a demon. "Ooh, whiskey on the rocks sounds good.." Taehyung said with an evil giggle.

The incubus's bright pink eyes looked around as he entered the bar. A bunch of men getting riled up. As Taehyung walked in, his seducing effect was taking effect. It unfortunately took people's minds over when he sometimes really didn't want it to. He groaned in annoyance, hoping they wouldn't come over and try to talk to him.

Taehyung ordered a rather lightweight drink. Even the bartender was trying to flirt with him, but Taehyung wasn't in the mood. He was sad because his aura didn't work on that illegally hot male that he snuck up on while he was asleep.

The demon heavily sighed, burying his face into his arms as he got his drink. He drew shapes with his finger onto the bar counter, swinging his short legs as he sat up on the bar stool. He looked around, deciding that he wanted to flirt with some horny bastard here to get his mind off the other hot guy.

Taehyung gasped. "Oh, you're here!" He smiled, taking a sip of his drink. "Uhm.. why are you here..? Weren't you gonna sleep..?" He asked with a head tilt.