Safe

Haechan

"Don't you dare touch my y/n..."  I said while holding the knife with my bare hand. I shot him dead glare. My blood dripped down to the ground but I can't even feel the pain.

I  pulled the knife and throw it away so far for him to react it back

I  pulled the knife and throw it away so far for him to react it back. When he began to ran, I choked him with my hand and lift him up with my bloody hand.

" You didn't know how to quit, don't you?" I said to him. I stare at him more sharp. I throw him at the ground hardly.  I then kneed down to his level , grab his collar and put my lip close to his ear.

" If you fucking dare touch him... I fucking kill you..." I said and let go his collar harshly. I stood up and went to y/n.

"Did he hurts you?" I asked but she still made he disbelieved face. Surprised with all the sudden.

I glances at him that trying to pick his knife back but I quickly ran towards him, punching his face hardly. I choked him back, lift him up and throw him on the ground. I took his hands on his back and hold his legs with my knees.

I twisted his arm hardly made him winced in pain. 

"Fuck you, Lee Haechan!" He shout when the police suddenly came and chain his arm. I smirk.

"You messed with a wrong person, bro." I said and went to y/n. 

"Are you okay?" I asked but she still froze.

"y/n?" I called her. Tears streamed down to her cheeks. She then suddenly hugged me.

"I miss you..." she said while crying in my embrace. 

" I miss you too, princess..." I said while hug her tightly. I let go the hug and cupped her face.

"You're safe now..." I said and swept her tears away. 

" Are you both okay?" Seungmin asked while gasping.

"Haechan!" Eric went to me and hug me.

"Hey..." 

"I' m glad  you're fine. We miss you bro..." he said while let the hug go. 

"I'm glad I'm fine too..." I said while looking at y/n. 

"OmO, your hand bleeding!" Seungmin said. 

"It's just a little... For my y/n..." I said and smile. They then smile and messed my hair.

"Sweet boy." Eric said. Seungmin just smile.

*

" I'm glad that I can get out from this hospital..." I said while smiling. 

"Are you forget something, Haechanie?" Eric asked me. Seungmin just keep grinning at me. 

"What?" I asked them back. Eric then throw me a small box and I quickly catch it. 

"The ring!" I said while smile widely. 

"thanks, dude." I said to them and hugged them both.

"No problem." Seungmin said and hugged me back.

"Well, since your first proposal were failed...How about you do the second one at the beach?" Eric suggested. I nodded.

"Good idea..." I said.

"Lol~ It's gonna be the swe-" Seungmin words cutted when he saw y/n \, Mia and Yeri came in. I then hid the box behind my back.

"Ready to go?"  Mia asked. We just nodded and grinned.

"What's wrong with you guys?" y/n asked confused.

"Lol, they looks like hiding something. Neh, I know My minnie not gonna hid it from me..." Yeri said while rushed to Seungmin and hugged him.

"L-let's just go." I said while put the box on my pocket secretly and went to y/n, hold her hand.

*

y/n

We all feel happy after all the sudden were washed away. Some of my uncle even my father couldn't believe that Uncle Felix would made that such of things... We all planned to go to the near beach to rest our mind. I also bring Rayeon along with me.

While we keep splashed the water to each other, Haechan suddenly disappeared. My heart worry plus confused.

"Haechan?" I called him but no answer.  I searched for him everywhere. After a while, I saw him, drawn. My eyes widen.

"Haechan!" I shout at him frantically while swam to him. I quickly pick him up and bring him to the land.

Eric, Seungmin. Mia, Yeri and Rayeon rushed to me and help me lift Haechan up.

"Haechan." I called him while shake his body but still no answer. Eric checked his pulse and shook his head.
Tears starts to stream down to my cheeks.

"Haechan!" I started whimpering around. Eric and Seungmin just looking at him sadly while hugging Rayeon.While Mia and Yeri tried to calm me down.

"Haechan, wakes up..." I keep saying it and shake his body.

"Well, Haechan want to give you this..." Eric said while hand me a tiny lil box. I open it and saw a pair of white gold and pink lil diamond on it. My cry started to go wild.

"He always love you, y/n I'm sorry y/n...😢" Seungmin said.

"He told me his last message if he gone before you... He asked if You will marry him and gonna be his first and last forever..." Eric said. I look at him with teary eyes.

"Of course I do!" I said and hugged Haechan's body tightly.

"Uhuk, uhuk... You hug too tight..." I heard someone spoke to me. I open my eyes and saw Haechan smiling at me. My eyes widen.

"You!" I said, madly and hit his chest. He then groan in pain.  I then stood up. He kneed down and take my hand. He place the ring on my finger and smile.

" You can't take back what you said..." He said and smirk. I hit his chest again and he quickly pull me to his embrace.

"I'm going to marry PARK Y/N!" He shout excitedly. All of  them just looking at us happily and giggles.

"Shut up! Everyone gonna heard it!" I said and hit his arm.

"Sorry, I'm excited😅" he said and he lift me up.

"Saranghae Park y/n..." He said and curved a smile.

"Saranghae, Lee Haechan..." I said and pinched his nose.

~The End~