Fate

y/n

" For real , I'm serious!" I said to Alexa.

" He just at my back when I'm laughing?! Stfu!"

"You the fuck! Laughing at me. Now, blame on you."

"He already saw the ugliest part of me😭"

" Yah! Stop saying you ugly, that's make you not confident with yourself. That's why no one adored you like me.*proud*"

"*Disgusted* I know you pretty and smart also rich or in short , PERFECT but you must behaved yourself. Stop Proud with yourself , you made me annoyed." She said.

"Okay, okay. Fine! I'll stop proud with myself!" I said slowly walked to the door. Stop for a while.

"Jaemin!" I shout made Alexa shocked. Where is he? Wait! I want to tidy my hair. I don't want to look bad in front of him. I look at her , laughing badly.😂😂🤣🤣

"Why are you laughing?" She asked.

" You soo naive! I lied to you just now." I said while massaging my stomach gently. It's hurt very much because of laughing very hard.

"Yah!" She came nearer me and want to hit me. I ran to the toilet.

"Try to catch! Tiny legs!" I went out and bumped with someone. Our head hitted very hard. We sitted on the ground.

"Argh!" We shout painfully

"Watch whe- " I shocked when I saw I just hitted the guy that fell on me yesterday. We both pointing at each other

"YOU!" We both said together. I heard Alexa make a silent 'ouw' on us.

" HOW CAN!" We said together again.

"WHY YOU?!"

"STOP COPYING ME!"

"NO YOU!" We then let out a harsh sigh and crossed our arm together.

"WHY YOU COPYING ME AGAIN!"

"NO YOU START FIRST!"

"STOP COPYING!" But we still said the same words together and crossed our arms.

"Ouw~ Fate~" I heard someone said to us. I look up and saw Jaemin.

"NO WE NOT!" We still said the same words.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL COPYING ME?!"

"HUH!"

Jaemin clapped his hand.

"Destined being together." He said.

"STOP IT!"

"NO YOU STOP!" We still finished the same words. I then heard  laughing behind me.