Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Remember our deal, if you don't say a word about what happened until tonight, then I'll introduce you to Frankie and you can ask her on a date to the bonfire on Wednesday." I remind him. We open then shout in unison, "Hey Mum, hi Dad." I quickly rush upstairs to sort out the gash and cover my bruise in foundation before anyone saw. As I run upstairs I hear mum jumping and shouting with happiness that Stewie has found his mate. "What's all the racket about?" I hear my father shout from his office doorway. I hear him starting to walk downstairs, but he has to pass me before he gets there. Oh no he's going to see me. I try and cover my face but it's to late.

"My lord! What happened to you?" He asks. I freeze.

"Erm.............I can't tell you. Bye." I say quickly trying to get to my room, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me downstairs.

"Dad, let go I'm not going to tell you so leave it." I said pulling out of his strong grip and pegging it to my room, then locking the door behind me.

I grab my phone and text Stewie saying:

Don't Tell Them Anything! Remember the deal. Just answer, I can't tell you, to every question they ask you! We take no mercy! They have to kill us to find out!

Love Lu-Lu x

I sit down at my desk and look in my mirror. Wow I'm a mess! I grab my mini first aid kit and carefully bandage my hand up. Then I grab my brush and brush all the knots and frizz out. Next I grab my foundation and cake my neck in it. Then there was a knock on the door. I quickly look at my eyes in the mirror. Oh no there sparkly it'll give it away. I grab the nearest pair of sunglasses, which just so happens to be Ossy Osborn glasses, and put them on and then answer the door. "Hey hunny, what's wrong?" My mother asks in a sweet motherly tone. "Nothing." I reply.

"Well, I came up here to remind you that were going to meet the Alpha and his family tonight in half an hour. So put something pretty on but don't over do it." She said before closing the door. Phew. What should I wear? Wait did she say Half an hour! That's all, I better get cracking then. Now where are those clear contact lenses?

Cole POV

As we got out the car I saw my Dad in the window of his office waiting for me. What does he want? I trudged into the house were I was greeted by my

bubbly mother. "Hello, did you have- Oh My God! You've Found Your Mate! I'm So Happy For You!" She said jumping up and down looking at my sparkling eyes. "It's not that simple......" I said before trudging up to see what me dad wants. My wolf, still depressed, moaned. I walked in my father's office, were he was waiting. "You wanted to see me?" I ask.

"Yes, we've got a new family joining the pack and there coming round tonight for dinner to get to know them." He answered. "Are your eyes sparkling?" He asked starting to smile.

"Crap." I answered.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sure you'll find out tonight." I said stomping out of the office straight into my room.

Lu-Lu POV

I opened the door to my heaven, my closet. It only just a bit smaller than my room, packed with all my favourite clothes, hair products, accessories and other random bits I bought in case of a emergency. I went over to my rack clothes and picked out a purple knee length dress and a pair of black sparkly dollies. I pulled out a black flower with a purple centre pendant for around my neck and black headband. I went over to my dressing table and applied a new layer of foundation to my neck. I opened my secret draw by the leg of the table, were I hide the stuff I've got hidden in case of an emergency and pick out my green eyes clear contact lenses to hide the sparkle from in my eyes with. I closed the draw and looked in the mirror. Just right. "Hunny, are you ready yet?" I heard her say from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm on my way downstairs now." I answered and trudged downstairs.

"Don't you like beautiful, dear." My dad says from the bottom of the stairs.

"Thanks." I reply. I climb into the back seat of the car with Stewie and we set off to the Alpha's house. 'How did you cover up your sparkling eyes?' Stewie says into my head. You see, werewolves can connect to each by there minds and thoughts. 'Contact lenses' I answer into his mind. ' Why do you have contact lenses?' He asks. 'The same reason why I have a shot gun and deskies kit hidden in my closet, in case of a emergency.' I answer.

'YOU HAVE A SHOT GUN HIDDEN IN YOUR CLOSET!' He shouted in my mind.

I mentally flinched. 'Yeah You never know when you need it.' Then car stopped and I realised that we were at the Alpha's house. Well when I say house, that's a understatement more like Mansion. It was very modern with the theme piano black and white.. The house was surrounded by forest and happiness We climbed out of the car and my brother came to my side. My heart was racing with nerves about meeting the Alpha, what if he's mean and doesn't care about my problem. 'Stop worrying. Everything will be O.K' My brother reassured me in my mind, grabbing my hand. As we step up to the door, the door opened to a well-built man, obviously the Alpha, show looked strangely familiar. "You must be the Davis's. Welcome to the Midnight pack. I'm Charles Taylor." Said the Alpha. We all bowed are head in respect. Wow, going to have to get use to that. I'm used being bowed at. "I'm Shaun Davis, this is my mate and wife Lisa and my kids, Stewart and Lucy-Louise but she prefers Lu-Lu." He said with a proud smile on his face. "Come inside and I'll introduce you to my family." He said showing us inside. The house was massive and beautiful. We walked to the living room and sat down on the black leather sofa. "This is my mate Diana and my youngest son Simon and my eldest son-who isn't here yet." He said scowling at the ceiling. "I'll go and get him." Said Simon. Running up the stairs. My parents and the Alpha chatted, while me and my brother zoned out. 'When are you telling him?' My brother asked in my mind.

'Dunno.' Was my reply before I heard. "DUDE! Get your but downstairs NOW!" I heard Simon shout.

"Okay, Okay I'm coming, just one minute."

"NO, Now!"

"Fine." Then heard footstep walk downstairs. The room went silent and in stepped- COLE!!!!! HE WAS THE ALPHA'S SON. The Beta, the next in line, the one with power and respect! I can't tell the Alpha now. My wolf howled inside me in depression at the sight of him. I froze. My wolf wanted me to shift now and just run. I looked Cole in the eye. His sparkling eyes glowed into mine and saw a pained look on his face. Everyone was looking at us. "Excuse me." I blankly said, bowing to the Alpha and running out the door and heading straight to the forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think is going to happen?!?

Will they admit there love for each other?

Vote

Comment

Fan

Lu-Lu x