❀ chapter 1 ❀

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

sango's pov

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to the Today's Show~ We have a special guest that will be joining us today!" The show host said and the crowd was eager to know who it was.

I was waiting in the backstage for my cue to enter. "Miss. Sango, you'll enter just as the host says your name." The producer said to me. "Will do," I replied and waited for the exact words.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please give your warmest welcome to Miss. Sango Fujihara!" I walked onto the stage and the crowd was clapping upon my appearance. Giving a quick hug to the host, I took my seat across from her.

"Hello, Sango! First of all, I want to congratulate you on your latest drama 'The Empress's Last Note'! You portrayed the main character very well and have good chemistry with Akira the male lead too!" The host compliments me and I softly chuckled.

"You flatter me too much! It's has been an honour to be working with Akira and the director too." I replied. "That reminds me of something! There have been some rumours spreading around after the kiss scene. Fans have been speculating that you and Akira are dating in real life. Is this true?"

It seemed to spark some interest for the audience. After all, it is a hot topic right now in the media.

"No, I am afraid not. I only see him as a close friend and as a little brother. We spend a lot of time together on the sets and rehearse for an amazing outcome of the characters." I answered. "You hear that? It seemed to be false folks. I think some are sad hearing this news." The host said. "Well we'll continue to work hard for this drama so please look forward to it." Smiling toward the audience.

"We'll be back after this short commercial break!" The host announced and the crew cut the cameras. "And cut! We'll be taking a ten-minute break and continue from there." The producer yelled. Taking out a water bottle next to my seat, I took a sip and placed it back.

"Are you sure you and Akira are not dating? You two awfully seem close especially with the romantic scenes." The host asked me. "No, we're not. Just as I mentioned earlier, we only see each other as close friends."

"I'm sure the media will be upset about this statement." "Well I'm just saying the truth so there is nothing to be disappointed about it." I bluntly said. "I guess you have a point there." She picked up her cue cards to rehearse before the next segment of the show.

When I turn to the crowd, I notice some fans of mine who wanted to greet me at the edge of the platform. I got up from my seat and approached the group. "Oh my gosh! Hello Fujihara-chan!" They squealed and I chuckled.

"Feel free to call me Sango, I like to be close with my fans."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

After the show's appearance, I was in the back of the car while my manager was driving me back to my house. I pulled out my phone to see the news and just as I said, there have been numerous articles of me addressing the rumours.

"It seemed like everyone was really hoping you and Akira would be dating." My manager Keiji said, looking at the rear mirror for my reaction. "I've heard enough of that statement. You know what our relationship is Keiji-san." I sighed, not being fond of it.

"Come to think of it, your mother had called you the other day hoping you can talk to her if you have any free time." Mom was still at home with a caretaker. Her health hasn't been the greatest ever since Honey had been sent to prison. And it seemed like she is becoming frail every time I meet her.