❀ chapter 2 ❀

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

sango's pov

The following day, I had to wake up early for my drama shooting. Today was us filming the last episode so I was excited. But I will miss the staff and the cast I worked with in this drama. "Sango-san," I turned my head and saw Akira walked towards me on set. "You ready to shoot the last scene?" He asked.

Akira is about 2 years younger than me and is part of a boy band but does acting too. We consider each other as close friends and since I was his senior, I would give him tips. He was also in the same company as me so we would see each other a lot.

[a/n: akira in his costume for the drama]

"I am, but I'll be missing everyone." I chuckled. "I saw your interview yesterday and my fans seemed to be relieved about the truth." "Well, I'm glad I got that over with. I heard the director wants to throw a dinner party to celebrate the drama's finale." I switched the topic.

"Oh really? I want to invite my bandmates too..." Akira frowned a bit. "I'm sure the director will allow you. After all, the more the merrier right?" I cheered him up.

"Alright, we're going to shoot the last scene so everyone take your place!" The director yelled at the megaphone. "Ready?" I asked and Akira nodded. "This is the final scene of the drama so let's get it rolling!" I walked to my spot and waited for the Director's cue.

"ACTION!"

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Today was the day I meet Honey. Before then I filled in a visiting form and had to get myself interviewed to ensure I was safe. Completing the process, the date was settled and to my luck, it was on a day where I don't have anything.

Keiji had already dropped me off at the helicopter launch pad so I was on my way to Nanba Prison. It was a new experience, being in a helicopter just to go to a prison that was in the middle of the sea.

I had a memory flashing in my head. The first visit I made to Honey four years ago.

flashback

As I walked into the visitor room, I saw Honey there sitting on the other side of the glass panel. It seemed that he had noticed my presence when I sat down in front of him.

"Sango..." Honey said with concern.

"Honey, out of all things why?" I asked. My heard was aching seeing him in this condition. But I couldn't help to hate how much pain he caused for mom and myself too.

"I-" Honey was about to say something but he couldn't.

"I really want to slap some sense into your head but it looks like you won't be able to understand it. I am just disappointed at you. For making mom's health worse, and doing your own selfish things... Just why?" I asked again.