Meeting the Black Bulls

Start from the beginning

After that commotion, I didn't realise that Yuno left, Asta finally came out of the toilets happy that 'everything is out now' "Yuck Asta that's disgusting don't say stuff like that" I said as I hit him on the head.

As we walked to where our squad was waiting I saw out Captain looking a little angry oh no "You got a lot of nerve making me wait like that newbies" Our Captain tells us "Ah so sorry Captain I was just waiting for Asta while he was in the toilets" I say a little worried, then he turned to Asta believing what I said, "Just how long was this dump you took anyway?" Our Captain said.

As Asta started explaining what his poop looked like, I stopped him by hitting his head "Asta, that's not what he meant, you're disgusting!" I shout while scolding him, but after I said that Our Captain grabbed his head "that's not what I meant when I asked how long it was" He said while Asta was shouting by his head being crushed by our Captain.

"Go on Finral" Our Captain asked when I looked at his I found him already staring at me, as he was staring at me my cheeks went a little warm, but luckily no one saw my cheeks since it was dark "Finral" Our Captain demanded "O-ok" he stuttered a bit until he used his Spatial Magic to open up a portal while I giggle a bit at Finral's face at how he is trying to keep the portal open while sweating because of Asta since he can't fly on a broom.

I start laughing at Our Captain not because he said Asta doesn't have magic power but at how he is laughing, it's so weird it makes me laugh too.

I feel happy I chose this squad even though I haven't met the rest of them but I have a feeling that we will be a family.

"Um excuse my Yami this is a pretty sizable gate to keep open for so long could you hurry up and go through already?" Finral questions Yami, I then shivered at what face Yami made "it almost sounded like you were telling me what to do, suck it up, dig deep and push your limits" as Yami said that the threw Asta in the portal while screaming. "W-well ladies first" Finral motioned to me "Thank you Fin-" I get cut off for doing the most stupidest thing 'tripping over' I tripped over some rock falling into the portal to be met with the hard ground.

I get up as quickly as I can wiping the dirt off my face blushing a little from embarrassment but again good no one can see my face cause it's dark, I run up to Asta and help him up "Come on big guy you can do it" I tell Asta putting my arm around his waist and putting his arm around my shoulder while dragging him when we look up and the Black Bulls' hideout is right in front of us. 

"Wow" I say amazed by it while I dropped Asta from my grip onto the floor while standing there Asta gets up and runs to the front door and opens it and says "I am the newest member of this squad, fresh from Hage Village Astaaaaaaaaaa!" he shouts being blasted off in the air by a Fire Magic-user.

"This is us, the worst of the worst magic knight squad welcome to the Black Bulls" Yami says then Asta gets up from the floor "No I'm not done yet ahhhhhhh!" he shouts running towards the fire, then almost getting blasted again.

"Ok now I'm really mad, you ready to take me on," some guy with glasses asked referring to his blond teammate "No not really, but let's go," the blond says as the guy with the glasses made a baseball and a baseball bat out of his Fire Magic constantly smashing the balls to the blond dude with electric amour dodging them. 

Then I see a lady with pink hair wake up half-naked in her underwear "why is it so loud in here ugh should of skipped those extra drinks my head is killing me " I sweatdrop at what she says, she must be drunk.

I then turn to see a short girl with black hair stuffing her face with sweets and behind her were more sweets. just her stuffing her face with those sweets makes me hungry as my stomach rumble.