"Oh my damn god she done drunk the tequila." Trae looked at me disappointed.

"Shots!"

Queen held her head back as I looked at her confused, "Girl you gotta pour some in her mouth." Santana grabbed the bottle from me.

Excuse me. "Now you do it."

"Cay a whole alcoholic."

Holding my head up I swallowed it looking at him. What Beyoncé said, Demon time?

"Wop!" Trae did something to Sin making him fall.

"Bout to beat the fuck out you."

"Wop Wop!" Queen did a dance falling to the floor. "Turn some music on."

About to turn some on Santana snatched my phone, "Don't nobody wanna listen to that sap shit."

"Disrespectful." I opened another bottle taking my shoes off.

Oouu that drink raw.
Pass me a lighter man...
Aye I'm in the booth right now right

"Put the drinks in the fridge." Trae threw the bag at Sin head.

"Y'all can't never ask civilized." Queen mumbled taking a shot.

And I look around and I finally realize...
That I done turned myself to a motherfucking self made millionaire you digg

"Malibu? This sounds good." I did a waterfall taking it.

(It is!!)

"Throw something at me swear." Santana sat on the counter top scrolling down his phone.

"Everybody love me except for one group of bitch ass hoes." I nodded my head agrewing with Dolph. "don't play with me, play with your momma."

"Cay sick of you hoes."

"Cause of him." I pointed at Santana. "Young bitch on some multi million dollar shit, Fur coat, half a million worth of ice on"

"Oh now you bold?" He tilted his head laughing.

"Who?!" Trae yelled walking over.

"Why the fuck do you be so fresh Cay?
Why you keep your foot on these niggas neck Cay?"

Cause we at the top, but we really from the bottom
Tell that pussy fuck em and that's how I feel about em, Heard your intro your last two mixtapes, I hear you slick dissin' but that shit lame.

Sin turned the speaker up pouring my shots.

【________】

"Man y'all cheating like fuck." Santana took his two shots from drawing four.

I had almost half the deck in my hand and was on a whole different planet. Putting down my yellow card I leaned back already knowing Trae was about to do something stupid, I just felt it.

"Ouu got y'all niggas na'" He put down yellow then a draw two, four, skip, and a draw four color change.

"Nigga fuck you! You can't do that shit." Sin looked at him crazy.

"Better take them 6 shots, and loose in silent."

The door bell ringed, "Damn finally." I mumbled standing up.

"Thank you." I smiled at the lady taking the bag of food. "Queen what the hell you ordered."

"Uno out bitch!"

"How?! I was at the door."

"Shit I'm hungry." Everybody left the coffee table looking at the food crazy.

"I know this dumb ass ain't order the whole restaurant?" Trae opned the two party size boxes of wings then fries.

Making my plaate I squeezed between Santana getting my fries. Don't know what I just felt, just going to ignore that.

"Honey lemon pepper, a hood bitch favorite."

"Shit I like it too." Trae squinted his eyes smacking.

"You got something to tell us?" Sin looked at him curious.

Laughing loudly I caught on, "He calling you a girl."
"I wanna do that get with me dance."

"Dior dior.."

Santana stopped Sin throwing a fork at him, "That is not his fucking song dumb ass."

"I'm a savage, classy bougie rachet." Queen mumbled.

"Carol basket." I joined in almost falling. "Wait it's baskin."