Jo Hye open her eyes, letting out a small shaky breath.

“Are you expecting me to kiss you?” he asked.

Jo Hye cleared her throat, standing straight trying to calm down her heart.

Yes,

She wants to answer but she just shook her head. “I'm not.”

‘What the hell? Really Jo Hye?!’

Jo Hye mentally scolded herself, she suddenly want to hit her head through the floor.

“Are you blushing Jo Hye?”

An amused eyes stared at her, she gulp.

‘Blushing?!’

“Why would I blush? It's just a make up, blush on, yes, blush on.” she even nodded her head, remembering Jennie putting blush on on her cheek.

She avoided eye contact with him.

“Move, you're blocking my way.”

“Oh.”

Jo Hye take a step side ward, watching him opened the doorknob of the door she just cornered on.

“I'll just shower, wait for me here.”

He said before slamming the door shut.

“Wait for you? Huh. I'll go home jerk.”

She walked through the door, gripped the doorknob, twisting it—

but it was locked.

“Did Mr. Choi locked us again?!” she whispered, worried when she tried to open the door but it was locked.

‘No way in hell i'll let myself locked inside with this annoying jerk again!’

Jo Hye opened her purse, took her cellphone and dialed Jeonkook phone number.

She need to go home, it's already 11 pm yet she's still not going home.

Her dad will surely get mad.

The call ring for a second before Jeonkook finally answer it.

“Jeonkook!”

Jo Hye exclaimed in relief, still standing infront of the door.

[Jo Hye! Where are you?]

“I'm in Taehyung's house! Well you come here? I'm worried it's already 11 pm and i'm not still at home.”

There's a noise on the other line before he spoke.

[Sorry, Jo Hye where are you again?]

“I'm in this jerk house! Come and fetch me—”

Jo Hye didn't able to finish her words when someone grab the phone from her back.

“No need to fetch her, i'll drive her home.”

Jo Hye tried to grab her cellphone but Taehyung block her, putting the cellphone in his left ear out of her reach.

“Give me my phone!” she didn't bother at their proximity when she come near him and tried to take her phone away.

“Yes, don't worry, bye.”

Taehyung ended the call, he raises his left hand; still holding the phone and watch Jo Hye tried to reach it with her tip toes.

She wasn't aware how close they are, wasn't aware he's just wearing a rob.