Who are you?

He actually hit someone for once. Double D gasped as his handprint showed up on Kevin's left cheek. "O-oh dear!" He wailed out as he covered his mouth in shock. Kevin just stared at him and blinked, not saying anything. "Whoa.." James muttered out as he brushed his bangs out of his face. "M-my ap-pologies Kevin!" Double D squealed out as he coward away from the other, instinctively protecting his face. "Who the hell are you? Because you certainly aren't Double D..." Kevin finally said, raising a hand to his cheek rubbing the reddened flesh. Double D let out a hiccup signaling that sobs were on the verge of escaping his throat. "Hey leave him alone CarrotTop..." James said as he tried to pat Double Ds' head. "Don't touch me!" He wailed as he swatted at his arm. "L-leave me alone!" Tears were staining Double Ds' cheeks as he scurried quickly from the office, and out to the empty basketball court. The last thing Double D heard before the door shut firmly behind him was Kevin yelling at James. "What the fuck dude!? What did you do to him!?" Double D just hugged his knees close to his chest and sobbed. He wished Ed and Eddy were here but they were both out that day. "O-oh d-dear..." He muttered as his sobs slowly turned into sniffles. "Wh-what on ea-earth has gotten in to me?" He asked himself quietly. "You're being your true self, embrace it Eddward." A voice cooed softly in his ear, causing him to jump. "Wh-who's there!?" He asked panickedly as he spun around to find....no body.

[Authors note: Okay so here's the next part. I think I'm going to stop putting these notes at the end unless I need to get your opinions or I have news for you guys, alright until next time]