"Hmm," Togata hummed for a moment. "Maybe ask Mina about it one more time? See if Uraraka told her anything about you and Midoriya? I get you're new to this stuff, so I can only imagine how tricky it must be!"

"Talking to Mina might be a good idea..." Rin trailed off.

"You can do it!" Togata encouraged. It helped Rin to smile. "I'm here if you need me, Rin."

"Thank you, Mirio," she finally stood up. "I'll tell you what happens next time I see you."

"Looking forward for it!" Togata beamed. "Talk to you later?"

"Yeah," Rin agreed. "Sleep well."

"You too!"

And with that, he hung up. Rin took in a hefty inhale as she finally got dressed, and scurried straight up to Mina's room to see that her door was already opened a crack. She poked her head in through the opening to see Mina in the midst of applying a face mask, and knocked on the doorframe as she entered the room.

"There you are!" She cheered and rushed forward to pull her in. "I've been waiting ages! Did you slip, fall, and knock yourself out?"

"Uh... no," Rin shook her head and grabbed Mina by the wrist just as she turned back toward her vanity. "I actually... need to ask you something."

"Oh?" Mina tilted her head to the side. "What is it, Rinny? Are you okay?"

"It's about Zuku..." Rin spoke unsurely with the sole of her foot scuffing against the carpet. "... and Uraraka."

"Oh boy," Mina's eyes rose and she motioned that Rin sit on her bed. "I was wondering if you'd ever ask about them..."

"She made him blush today on the way to the station," Rin began. "And she looked at him in this way that just... made me feel weird, after the meeting."

"Right," Mina nodded to signify she was listening. "What did you want to ask?"

"Is... is there something going on that I don't know about?" Rin asked timidly, and the sound of her voice made Mina frown.

"I don't think Midoriya would be the type of jerk to two-time you like that," Mina began. "But I know Ochaco still likes him, despite you guys being an open couple... and I know she comforted him a lot while you were away."

"R-really?" Rin asked, sounding small.

"Yeah..." Mina nodded disappointedly. "I'm sure it's nothing on Midoriya's side... but I'm sure it'd help your nerves to ask him yourself, ya know?"

"That's what Mirio said too..."

"You talk to him?" Mina asked, surprised. "On the phone?"

"Of course I do," Rin rose a brow at her. "Why wouldn't I?"

"You two only just met and you seem so close!" Mina said as she stood, grabbing a towel to wipe off the face mask. "That's just a little surprising, is all, since he's an upperclassmen."

"He's always very kind..." Rin said as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"He sure seems like it," Mina humored, and looked at her through the mirror as she rose her eyebrows teasingly. "Real nice, that guy."

"I think I'm gonna go talk to my dad," Rin said as she slowly rose from Mina's bed. "About today."

"About Ochaco or the meeting?" Mina asked and Rin shook her head.

"The meeting," she spoke as if it was obvious. "If I told him about Zuku, he'd go nuts."

"Hah! You're right about that," Mina said as she followed her to the door. "But I'm sure it's nothing, Rinny."