-Mariana-

I sighed as my phone rang and I answered it slowly. "Hey, any sign of our runaway girl?" Stefan asked on the other side and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. Caroline, Elena and I already combed the boarder three times already." I pointed out in annoyance. "No sign of Sarah." I stated with a sigh as I walked the woods near the street and border.

"Well, she's not on any of the roads, which means she's probably already in Mystic Falls." Stefan countered and I nodded in agreement before I heard him sign deeply. "Listen, I, uh gotta go, Mariana.." He added and I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my mouth to speak before he hung up. I heard the engine of his motorcycle start up near by me and I scoffed lightly in amusement. I vamped towards it before I found myself placed in front of his motorcycle as he was pulling out onto the road but I stood in front of him and turned the bike off.

"Where you going?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and he chuckled back at me.

"I'm going home." Stefan answered, tilting his head at me and I rose an eyebrow.

"Savannah's not your home, Stefan. It's a distraction. Escape." I pointed out and he looked away from me. "This is your home." I said, gesturing towards the Mystic Falls sign behind me.

"No, this was my home.. And I can no longer enter its borders so I found a new one." He replied in annoyance and I slowly nodded in defeat.

"So you're going to throw in a towel?" I asked shaking my head and he looked away from me. "Go back to your fake new life?" I added, looking at him in disbelief.

"Look, my fake new life ended when Enzo decided to kill my not-so-fake new girlfriend, Ivy." Stefan answered, looking back at me in annoyance and I looked down in defeat. "So I'm going to go home, pack up and start a new life. Again." He added and I scoffed lightly.

"So you're going to start a new life and forget that this place ever existed?" I asked, feeling my eyebrows furrow a bit.

"That's what you did when you moved to New Orleans. With the Originals, I imagine." He countered and I smirked a bit and looked away. "I did a bit of snooping too, you know?" Stefan asked, tilting his head at me and I slowly nodded. "I have a system. I know how this works." He stated, going to start the motorcycle again before I grabbed the keys and held them up away from him.

"You know what? I don't have plans today and now you don't either. You're going to spend the day with me and I'll tell you if your 'system' works or not." I suggested in amusement and watched him raise an eyebrow at me. "If I believe that you're actually happy, then I'll let you go.. And if I don't, which I probably won't—I will keep harassing you until you come home." I stated and he rose his eyebrow at the stakes. "And I'm talking about Enzo—sized harassment. I will kill your imaginary friend." I threatened and he chuckled at me in amusement. "Deal?" I asked, raising my eyebrow and he slowly sighed.

"Sure." Stefan agreed with a small smile. "What about this Sarah girl?" He asked curiously as I got on the motorcycle behind him and I shrugged back.

"Screw her. If she's in Mystic Falls now, it's up to Matt and Jeremy." I pointed out, putting my helmet on.

-Bonnie-

"I need to be entertained while I work." Kai stated, grabbing the can opener and I rose my eyebrow as Damon put his hand on the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "Tell story, please." Kai added, gesturing up at Damon with a smirk.

"Remind me not to kill him." Damon stated quietly before he glanced at me in warning.

"Maybe telling him your story will take your mind off of it." I countered challengingly, making him scoff.