Tagged (After a longtime)

Hey guys, this is SynchroBeast here to do a tag.

Now now, before you bombard me with questions of when is the next update, I WILL publish it by the end of next week.

Too many university classes and exams along with a damn good game isn't leaving enough time to think and write but the story's going nowhere and I'll finish it

Moving on the tag, I've been tagged by ScribbleKingdom and I've decided to do it in meantime.

Q. You must say 13 things about yourself. And you can't refuse. Alright let's do this.

A.  1) I'm a boy of 20 years of age.
      2) I live in India and study engineering
     3) Anime is my favorite and I can't slee at night if don't watch any anime that day.
    4) I never imagined that my story would cross 10k reads but it reached 50k
    5) I'm an ambivert irl which means neither too outgoing nor too reserved.
   6) The story which I'm writing right now isn't the original story which I was supposed to write.
   7) I don't have a lot of social media accounts. I only have Instagram and Twitter.
   8) The first good friend I've found here is you, ScribbleKingdom
  9) I hate crowds and the noise they make.
  10) But surprisingly, I wanna reside in a big city hustling with crowd all time. Peaceful countryside is just a place to relax for me.
  11) This maynot go well with some Indian readers but I don't have any intention of residing in India and to top it off, my respect for its citizens is long gone. Only the love for country remains

  12) I've been a real victim of the caste based reservation system in this country which according to me is the most controversial and unimportant law in our country. It can be reformed and implemented theoritically but it's not gonna happen. Not now not in future. Mark my words my fellow Indians.

13) Thanks for reading the above 12 points :)

Now, to nominate 15 people huh?

Guys who I'm gonna nominate, it isn't necessary at all to do it xD.

Annular_Eclipse
duydanle
paul_shinji
ThisNightIsSparklin
Turtwig19
Trick_Sterling
xXAmourBeastXx
xXRedKetchumXx

Think 8 are enough.

Thanks for reading

And stay tuned 😉.