Speculations on the Pokemon League

Hey guys, this is Rahul here.

It's been too long since I wrote in this book. Generally, I write in this book whenever I feel like sharing my experiences which are worthwhile reading.

And the reason its been too long is that I didn't do many things which are worth sharing. Just sitting in my hostel for the whole day and preparing for the damn exams.

But until yesterday I found some very exciting news and future speculations regarding Pokemon which some of you might have missed in your busy lives.

As you all know, The Alolan League is finally setup and roaring to go. Well, according to the reports, unlike the other league preliminaries, The Alolan League Preliminaries are supposedly to be held as a Battle Royale where 151 Pokemon of all the trainers are gonna fight at once and the standing 16 are advanced to the Knockout stage. It reminds me of the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super where 80 fight simultaneously.

This makes things certainly interesting. And now for my production, I think all the Pokemon fans dream is about to come true as Ash is gonna finally win this League. There are many reasons logically why I have predicted this. And the standout reason is that the Winner will battle the Masked Royal or Professor Kukui after the finals in an Exhibition match.

As we all know, the anime writers made a possible rivalry between Ashs Torracat and Kukuis Incineroar and I think Ash is gonna finally win the league and battle him.

As for the news of the live stream yesterday, Pokemon Masters, a new mobile game for both Android and iOS is scheduled to be released this Summer. This game is thing but teamwork and battles.

All the players are left in a region island where we have to team up with two other characters from the beloved games and take on the gym battles to win the badges. This is gonna be a 3v3 battle and the graphics and gameplay is decent enough.

That's all for today and if you find this interesting, Please leave a Vote and also Comment your opinions.

I'll be sure to reply when I have time.

Until then,

Signing Off,
RahulKalosChamp