"A-alright." Y/n said, hugging her friend again, "I'm sorry." Tiffany let out a long breath and let more tears fall from her eyes. "This wasn't your fault. I'll m-miss you." Stated the female before letting out her last breath with a smile plastered on her relaxed, tear ridden face. A desperate cry of agony rang through the small room. The h/c-ette hesitantly let go of her former best friend before she stumbled to the back of the room. The pain in her leg became more prominent and the pain seemed to be worse than when she first received the wound. A small glimmer of a silver knob shone in the room's yellow lighting.

A slightly bloodied hand grabbed the knob and pulled the door open. A brighter light made the room behind the broken female light up; however, Y/n didn't dare turn around and see the damage done in full color of her friend. She shakely stepped into the room and looked around, squinting her eyes as she did so. This room, unlike the other, was clean, had good lighting, and it seemed to be a small living place. Shaking her head in disbelief, Y/n limped over to the small, brown coffee table and saw a few newspapers scattered on it. She picked one up.

NEW KILLER SEEMS TO BE RUTHLESS

A new killer has been seen lurking around each victim before he strikes. Just last week, a young female and a young boy were the first victims of the killer. The girl, Y/n L/n, and a young man, Liu Woods, both suffered greatly.

Recently, word got out that Liu Woods was reported missing from the hospital. We only hope the killer wasn't the cause of his demise.

E/c hues were wide as they scanned the paper. 'What the hell?! This paper dates back seven years ago!' She crumpled up the old news clipping and threw it across the room. "I've gotta get outta here!" She exclaimed, rummaging through an old dresser in the corner of the room. The first drawer held various knives, the second contained several needles with different substances in them, the third had a phone. Her phone, in fact. She grabbed the phone and tried turning it on. Thankfully, the screen came on, but so did a notification alerting the user the battery was at a very low percentage. Y/n looked and saw it had three percent remaining. Thinking fast, she quickly pulled up contacts and dialed 911. In a short few seconds a question rang through the speakers. "This is 911, what's your emergency?"

"I need help! I've been kidnapped, my friend has been killed, and I think I'm next!" Y/n hurriedly explained, running over to the open door to pull it shut, so her voice wouldn't be heard outside. "Okay, ma'am, do you know your location?"

"Somewhere in the woods, near a cabin."

"Okay, is your attacker anywhere near you right now?"

"No, I-I don't think so." Y/n said, choking on her words as sobs tried to escape. "That's good. Now if possible, I'm going to be you to hide and stay on the phone as long as you can. I'm already contacting the police and tracking your location as we speak." Y/n looked around the small room and figured her best bet would be to hide behind the catty cornered dresser. She climbed on top and slid behind it. "Okay, I'm hidden." She whispered. "Great, you're doing great. Now, I'm going to need a little bit more information about what your attacker looks like. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, he's paper white, has a smile that goes to his ear, black hair, that reaches his mid back," Y/n paused, listening for any movements. When she didn't hear anything she continued, "And dark rings around his blue eyes. That's about it." Y/n whispered, holding in a cry of pain. Her leg feels like it's on fire and it's repeatedly being punched. "Ma'am, we have found your location, an ambulance and police will be there with you shortly," spoke the female on the phone, "But if anything happens I'm still going to have to ask you to stay on the phone."

"I can't! The battery is dead!"

"Ok-" *Beep* Y/n slammed the phone down and screamed in her head. 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" A loud band sounded on the closed door that led into the clean room. Y/n's e/c eyes went wide and she sucked in a sharp breath. The door flung open, "You bitch! I'm going to kill you when I find you!" Yelled the mad man, "You know how fucking much that shit hurts?" He yelled, slowly stepping into the room. "Guess you saw your friend." Jeff said, cackling, "To bad she died, huh? Poor bitch would have lasted much longer if she managed to get away with you anyway." He stepped closer to where Y/n was hiding and she began to tremble. "And what about your leg? Bet it hurts, no?" He laughed yet again. He stopped just at the dresser and leaned over it, "Perhaps, you should have cleaned up your tracks?" Y/n's eyes let out tears and she scrambled into a sitting position, smooshing herself against the wall as far as she was able. "Such a naughty girl. Always making things harder than they have to be." He reached over the dresser, grabbed the black shirt by the collar, and yanked Y/n over it. She reached for his pale wrist and grabbed into it. "I'm so fucking sick of your antics! I'm giving you five seconds to run." He then slammed her on the ground. Y/n screamed as she fell and tried standing, but the pain in her leg declined. "Three." She shook her head and fought through the pain. She dashed out the door and tumbled over Tiffany, who was now laying on the floor. "Damn it! I'm sorry Tiffany! I'll be back for you! I promise!" She saw Jeff walking out of the door and scrambled back up.

Now outside, she saw blue lights in the distance and decided to try and run in that direction. Although she did forget an important factor. A loud screech was heard near her and she jumped. "No! No! This can't be happening!!" She hobbled faster when she looked back, Jeff stood still at the opening of the cellar, looking in the distance at the lights. The lights stopped moving and soon several policemen were walking towards the injured female. "Got her over here! She's alone!" Y/n looked behind her and indeed she was alone. Jeff seemed to disappear without a trace. A cop rushed over, "You okay?!"

"Be careful! There's a monster out there! And a large dog in there!" She pointed to the cabin. "Monsters aren't real. Were you drugged?"

"No! I'm no-" a gunshot alerted the police men and everyone froze. "R-run!" Choked out a female. A black figure whizzed bye Y/n and the policeman in front of her fell dead. Smile stood directly in front of her, growling at the Rake, who took it upon himself to chow down on a now dead policewoman. Several gunshots sounded and Y/n was hit in the shoulder. 'Is this the end..?"

*Edited*

Boooomm. was this rushed? hopefully not. Well, I hope it was an okay chapter anyway!! --- Jenny