“My little Haruhi left me… Wah! I don’t want my little girl to grow up!!”

‘What about your little boy?’ I asked dad in my head as I walked past him into my room to grab my Smokey gray patched up shoulder bag that I had for the past six years. “Bye dad, see you later.” I said walking out the door and down our rickety stairs before heading towards the train station, where I’d take the train to my new school.

~~

I’m finally at Ouran private academy. The school was beautiful; it looked like a princess’ castle and was a rich pink in color. The school seemed to sparkle from the angle the sun was at, making this place look like it came out of a dream.

“Wow…” I mutter under my breath as I walk in the main gates, “I had no idea that the school looked like this, I’m just hoping the classes are as good as this place looks, and that’s top notch.” I look around the front courtyard to see a bunch of student’s both male and female talking and lazing about.  I look down at my watch and see that first block starts in thirty minutes. ‘Okay, I have thirty minutes to get my schedule and to get to my first class and if I’m lucky I’ll have some time to spare.’

As I’m walking towards the main entrance I hear some girls talking to themselves, “Hehe, that boy’s kinda cute! I wonder if the other boy who came in earlier was his brother.” I turn my head slightly to see two girls in vibrant banana yellow dresses giggling lightly holding each other’s hand in an extremely girly manor.

‘Are they talking about me?’ I wondered in confusion as the girls squeal loudly, nearly breaking my ear drum. I slowly back away from the two girls, ‘I guess they were talking about me… Oh my lord girls were talking about me! Run Harou run!’ I screamed to myself breaking into a mad dash towards the school, and hopefully towards the main office.

After a couple minutes of running I stop to catch my breath, ‘My God that was scary, I know they didn’t really do anything but that was so fucking weird… I thought I was gonna have a panic attack if I stayed there any longer… Now where the hell is the main office?’ I looked around the pink halls of Ouran and see two boys talking to each other. One boy had short black hair and glasses, while his friend had short blonde hair and I don’t know what colored eyes. They were both taller than me and looked like every other student here- handsome and rich.

‘Dear lord, if these guys are stuck up pricks I will be so pissed off. But I need help and no one else I around, you know that isn’t the female gender… I better go ask where the main office is.’ I sigh softly and walk towards the two male students and clear my throat quietly, “Um excuse me?” I asked softly barely gaining their attention, “Um… I was wondering if you could tell me where the main office is… I’m new here and this is my first day.” For some reason my face heated up with the two boys intense stare on me. I stated to fidget with my hands and I tilted my head forward having my bangs cover more of my face. I hated direct eye contact, my anxiety tended to flare when I was being stared down- much like now.

I could feel my hands begin to break out into a sweat and my throat was starting to go dry with nervousness. Fortunately for me, before I could break down like I usually would, the blonde smiled happily not even noticing my current state and spoke in a flamboyant and happy tone, “You’re new to the school?” the blonde asked me, I nodded my head afraid my voice might crack if I spoke, “Well then, the main office is right down the hallway,” Blondie pointed to the left, “And there is a sign above the door. It should be easy to spot!”

“Thanks.” I muttered trying to get my face to cool down and my hands to stop their subtle samba.

“No problem! Glad I could help!” The blonde smiled happily waving his hand goodbye before dragging his friend away, most likely to their first block class.