Chapter 3

Delirious pov:

I heard running footsteps coming to luis door. It started to bend and soon the door knocked down and nogla came barging in with worry in his eyes. He looked from me to lui then back to me.

"I'm okay nogla, I just forgot denis was sleeping in my room." Lui chuckled and stood up. Nogla rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously..

"Nice gling nogla now the door is broken!" I heard marcel yell. I could recognize his voice anywhere. Lui picked me up and I was still tired. I layed my head in the crook if lui's neck while closing my eyes, trying to get more sleep.

"Aww look who's tired." Tyler teased and patted my head. Lui sat down at one of the high chairs in front of the counter. I could hear whispers and questions being asked about me.

"So now that everyone is in here except vanoss this is denis. Delirious kid and lui and I are taking care of him." Brock explained. People nodded others said ok like it was casual.

Everyone in the group was Evan, Tyler, Craig, Brian, Brock, Nogla, Lui, Marcel, and Scotty.

"Are you going to tell vanoss?" I heard Craig ask. I didn't want to face evan. I feel like he would know.

"Tell me what?" I heard a tired voice ask. I tensed up when I heard it. It was Evan's voice. Lui held me tight knowing I was scared.

"Well delirious has a kid and his name is denis, see?" Scotty pointed to me. I looked around and saw all eyes on me. Evan stared at me and it felt like daggers going through my chest. He really did look bad. He has bags under his eyes, hair messed up, and over all just tired and dead looking. I frowned at the appearance and evan looked at brock and lui.

"Fine but we have a meeting now." He groaned and walked to the meeting room. Lui walked in with me still in his arms.

"He won't be able to understand a thing." Lui lied. I smirked and looked at the blue prints if a base.

"Alllrrriiiggghhhtt! We have a clan, called the Zoomers. They stopped their attacks 3 years ago. Now for some reason they have started attacking us. We need to act. So I'm thinking we should attack their base with everything we got on Friday. Today is Wednesday so we have a few days to prepare." Evan explained pointing to his slide presentation. Everyone firmly nodded their heads in unison.

"If we have a car chase then we can use guns and missiles to take out the cars. It would be a lot easier if delirious was here." Tyler mumbled the last part but I heard. Evan nodded his head slowly and clapped his hands.

"So that's the draft tomorrow we go over what parts everyone has." He finished and everyone slowly started to leave the room. Lui picked me up and started to go out the door,hoping evan wouldn't say anything.

"Hey lui stay back for a sec." Evan ordered. I felt lui tense up and shake in fear. He took a gulp and turned around facing the tired boss.

"Yea evan?" Lui asked trying to sound casual. Evan rubbed his eyes before looking at me.

"Can...can I hold him?" He asked softly. My eyes widened and it seemed to surprise both of us. Lui nodded slowly and hesitantly handed me over. Evan's cologne was strong and his hold on me was firm and protective with his buff arms.

"You look just like him." He smiled softly. I frowned and lui waited nervously for me to be handed back. The tension was high in the room. Ever little sound seemed to be so much louder.

"He should eat." Lui said in a whisper. Evan sighed but didn't respond. I curled my lip and started to pout while making grabby hands at lui.

"Next time I won't let you go so easily." He said waving his finger in front of my face playfully and handed me back. I gripped lui's shirt and looked back at evan. His eyes showed sadness but his face showed a tired and small smile face. He always hid his feeling but I was always the one to tell how he felt when others didn't.

"What do you want to eat denis?" Marcel asked. I looked around and tyler seemed to be looking down.

"Puncakes!" I screamed and giggled. Tyler got from the couch, now full of excitement.

"You want a puncake?"tyler asked in a goofy voice which made me giggle. He rushed to the kitchen and made the batter. I smiled at tyler and evan came I a second later and sat on the couch, watching the news. This was a weild experience but also very nice to be back.

Time skip:

We are the pancakes and jokes around until it was time to go to the gym. Everyone did their own thing and I was left by myself to punch a small mat. I crawled over to the knives and giggled. I found the sharpest one and crawled back over to the mat. If I'm going to be in this form I need to learn how to fight.

I swung the knife making a deep cut into the memory foam. I missed playing with knives.

"Denis what do you have there?" Criag asked. I wiggled my knife around and giggled. Craig laughed nervously and sat down next to me, observing how I strike.

"Man are you sure you arent delirious? You are exactly like your father." Criag laughed. I smiled at criag and he patted my head before getting back up.

"Ok sorry to say this everyone but I think just seeing how well you guys are training that we should hit tomorrow night." Evan announced. The room cheered and went back to their business. I have a bad feeling about this.