"There is a natural balance to everything, so Damon deserves to die."

"Tell us, please." I beg.

"There is a cure-." Bonnie clutched her head and yelled in pain.

"The witches, they don't want me here because I've been abusing my power." she explains. She stopped yelling in pain and Emily returned. "I did hear that Klaus is the key to the cure."

Stefan, Elle and I went to the outdoor screening where Jeremy, Caroline and Elena were. We filled Elena on what was happening. Elena said that she was going to visit Damon.

Stefan, Elle and I went to Alaric's apartment. When we arrived, Katherine was still there.

"Where's Klaus?" Stefan asks.

Before Katherine could answer, Klaus and Elijah arrive.

"Klaus." I say,"We need your help."

"Well I'm sorry, love, but I have to meet Elijah's needs first." Klaus replies.

"Klaus has given me his word that he would reunite me with my family."

Klaus came up behind him stabbing him with the dagger. "And so you shall." Klaus whispers.

Elijah falls on the ground and Klaus attacks Stefan. Klaus stabbed Stefan in the stomach with a stake.

"Klaus, stop!" I yell.

Elle pushed Klaus off of Stefan. I helped pull the stake out of Stefan.

"Elle, my darling. Klaus begins,"How dare you." Klaus stuck his hand in Elle chest.

"Klaus, stop, please! I'll do anything! Just stop!" I beg. "I'll do anything just let her go."

Klaus removed his hand out of Elle's chest.

"I'll do anything for you to give me the cure for Damon. Please." I beg.

"Oh I see. Your in love with him, aren't you?" Klaus asks.

"Why does it matter? I wanna help him." I reply.

"You wouldn't be any use to me. Especially as a human."

"Then turn me." Klaus smiled at my statement.

"Emily, no. You don't know what your getting yourself into." Stefan says pulling me back before Klaus could do anything to me. "I'll do anything. I'm the one that turned Damon into a vampire. I owe him."

"Do you remember when you were the ripper?" Klaus asked Stefan.

"I haven't been like that for years." Stefan replied.

"That kind of vampire, I can make a deal with." Klaus went and bite Katherine. Katherine's arm was now infected, but Klaus bite his wrist and fed his blood to her. Her arm immediately healed up meaning Klaus's blood is the cure.

Klaus walked to the fridge and took out a blood bag. He handed Stefan the bag.

"Are you ready for a 'decade-long blender'?" Klaus asks.

"I'm not that person anymore."

"If you do everything I say, I will save Damon. If you do not, he will die. Your choice."

Stefan grabs the bag and drinks it all, but Klaus handed him another. "Drink it."

"Get Emily out of here." Stefan says to Elle.

"Stefan-"

"Go!"

Elle grabs me and drags me out of the room. I got a call from Caroline.

Your My Weakness [Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara