Chapter 29

I woke up and realized that I was on the couch. I remembered what happened yesterday. I looked at my ankle and they looked and felt way better. They had little scars from where the metal stabbed me but whatever. I sat up and yawned while stretching out. I walked to the kitchen and got some food. I cooked some eggs and poured a glass of orange juice. I sat at the table and ate my food in peace. Once I was done, I washed my plate and headed up to my room and took a shower. I blow dried my hair and brushed it. I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans with a gray sweater. I slipped some black flats on and put a beanie on for fun. I walked into Damon's rooms and saw him on his bed. I joined him lying next to him.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He asked.

"Well it is 1:30 and This is what I'm wearing today."

"You know the best part about Stefan and Elena being away?"

"What?" I have a feeling that he's up to something.

"We get to have all the fun we want." he says crashing his lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I jumped on top of him hovering over him. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his head closer to mine making the kiss more heated. I broke the kiss and gasps for air. I laid my forehead on his and we both smiled. He pecked my lips. In super speed, he flipped us over, but gently laid me on the bed. His lips met mine again and this time we were even more heated. He started slowly moving my shirt up...............then his phone started ringing.

He ignored it and kept going.

"Answer it." I say between kissing. He pecked my lips and then grabbed his phone.

"Hello?.........right now?..........ok we'll be there." he hung up and looked at me.

"We can wait." I say.

"Ugh! Let's go. Alaric wants to meet at the Grill."

Damon drove us to the Grill where we met Alaric. When we arrived, I hugged Alaric. "Are you ok? I can't believe you got stabbed in the chest." I say.

"I'm alright. How about you?"

"I'm healing."

We sat at a table and Alaric started,"Alright, we need to find a way to get rid of Elijah."

"We need to somehow trap him and dagger him." Damon adds.

"Wait! What?"Damon and Alaric both looked at me confused. "Elijah saved Damon and I yesterday. If it wasn't for him, I would be alive right now. Neither would you, Damon. So why are we still out to kill him?" I ask.

"He's still a threat." Damon replies.

"No he's not." I disagree. "Elijah promised that he would keep us alive so he can't kill us."

Right then, Elijah and Jena walk in."Ok well I got to go." Alaric stood up and left before Elijah and Jena saw him.

We left as well and Damon was going to drive us home. Going to drive us home. Instead, he got grabbed a bag of blood and took us to the tomb where Katherine was. When we arrived, Katherine looked like an old hag. Her skin was wrinkly and she had bad under her eyes. Damon tossed her the blood and she chugged it down. After she drank the blood, her face turned back to normal. it's was young looking.

"Ok I gave you blood now I need something in return." Damon says.

"What's that?" Katherine asks.

"I need you to tell me how to kill an Original."

"Why?"

"Because I need to kill Elijah." I rolled my eyes when Damon said this.

"Don't kill Elijah, please." Katherine begged. "If you kill him, I'll be compelled to be stuck in this tomb forever."