•°•°• Ch11: Old Friends •°•°•

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"No .. Tutti tornate immediatamente" Mason said(No.. All of you come back immediately).

"Va bene" I replied ( Okay).

Mason told me that I'm on speaker then Luke asked "Where's Sophia and Ella?"

"Ella is with Cole and Sophia is in the toilet" I replied.

"Please tell me you didn't leave her alone" Brent said.

"Umm... well i left her for five minutes to find Cole and call you" I replied.

"Omg! You left her alone !!" Liam said.

I swear i heard Alex saying ' and they say I'm stupid'.

"Don't worry, I told her to wait for me" I said defensively.

" Yeah in a house full of gang members and stupid teenagers" Luke said.

"Oh shut up! I'll go and bring her... see you at home" I said then ended the call and went upstairs.

I mean they're right I shouldn't have left her alone.

As I was walking up the stairs my phone vibrated in my pocket , I opened and found a message from Cole telling me they'll meet me up . I was about to tell him not to go upstairs anymore and head directly to the car but I heard Sophie's voice, I looked up from my phone and what I saw made my blood boil.

Sophia was on the floor with her face stained with tears and in front of her stood the deathstalker's gang leader.... Ace fucking Rodrigo.

At first i rushed towards Sophia, when i saw the sadness in her eyes i marched towards Ace and i grabbed him from his T-shirt.

" Ace! You fucking asshole. What did you do to her!?". I shouted to his face.

Sophia was shouting something but I was fuming and couldn't register what she was saying.

" What the fuck is going on here? What did this motherfucker do now?". I looked back when Cole said that.

"He didn't do anything! In fact he saved me" Sophia said pointing towards an unconscious man.

I looked at the unconscious man and then I felt so guilty for leaving her alone. I walked back to Sophia and cupped her face then asked her if she was okay to which she nodded then said 'yes'.

Good she remembered to use her words.

You know, if it was any other situation I wouldn't have allowed you to touch me and get away with it" Ace said " But this time I'll make an exception, just because of Sophia" .

That fucking asshole thinks he can threaten me!

I walked back towards him, then chuckled at his attempt to scare me and said " Are you threatening me?" i laughed even louder " What are 'you' going to do about it?" I added emphasizing the you.

"You know i can wipe you off so easily.. So watch your mouth" I added poking his chest.

"Just because you saved Sophia I'll let it slip" I continued " The next time I won't be this generous" I then said to the others "let's go"

As I passed the unconscious asshole, I grabbed his face and took a picture of him,I sent it to our men and let them take care of him, I stood up and kicked the jerk a couple of times before heading to the stairs. No. one. Hurts Sophia and gets away with it.

Ace said one last thing before we left " se solo tu ascoltassi!" (If only you listened!).

I looked back at him remembering the old days, it hurts to know that things will never be the same, but I quickly masked it and headed to the car.

Life with 8 brothers | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें