Chapter 3

Asami POV

"Kids, come look at the goldfish." I said as (y/n) and Aoi ran over to me, "Pretty!" Aoi said, suddenly (y/n) looked around as if he were on edge. "(y/n) sweetie, what's wrong?" I asked, "Bad." (y/n) said as he grabbed Aoi's hand and ran. "Aw, such a smart baby. Too bad I'll hunt that little girl and I always catch my prey." a woman said from behind me, but when I turned around she was gone, "Aoi!" I said as I ran after the children.

(y/n) POV

"(y/n)?" Aoi said in confusion as we came upon an abandoned shrine, I quickly picked up a big stick and pulled Aoi behind me, "Aw do you think a stick will save you from me, sweetie? That's...pathetic." a woman said as she walked out into the moonlight.

" a woman said as she walked out into the moonlight

"Demon." I said, "So you know about us, well then be a good boy and wait your turn. I'll kill you as soon as I'm done with your little girlfriend." the demon said as I tried to hit her with my stick, but she caught it and broke it, "As I said, pathetic!" She said as she slapped me to the ground, "Don't go and die on me yet, I want you to watch me kill your girlfriend." She said as she walked past me. I forced myself to get up, "So your up. Well, I don't see the harm in killing you. You should really be thanking me for giving you a warriors death!" She said as she reached for my throat. Suddenly her hand slid off her arm, "Stay away from the children." Miss Asami said coldly, "(y/n) sweetie, I need you to go keep Aoi from seeing what I'm about to do." She said as she drew her sword.

" She said as she drew her sword

Asami POV

"So you're a demon slayer." the demon said as (y/n) ran past her into the shrine with Aoi, "It's been a while since we last fought together." I said as I slashed my blade to my side sending the demon's blood flying off the blade while her hand regenerated, "It's time." I said, "Spatial breathing...First Form: Shooting Star." I said as I took a deep breath and then took a step and in the blink of an eye I was behind the demon and my blade was almost completely sheathed, "W...What did you?!" the demon said, "I was forced to retire from being a demon slayer and a teacher for two reasons. The first was because I was pregnant with my daughter, the little girl you were after. And the second reason is because all of my students were murdered by a filthy demon like you. I vowed that I would never let another demon hurt someone I love ever again, but I failed and a demon murdered my husband. So when you said you were going to kill my baby that was something I could not forgive." I said as I finished sheathing my blade and when I did the demon's arms, legs, and head were all cut off and her torso was cut in half. "Filthy demon." I said coldly as its body disintegrated, "MAMA!" Aoi cried as I hid my Nachirin Blade behind a nearby statue, "There there sweetie there there, everything is alright now Mama's got you and I won't let that mean lady scare you anymore." I said as I comforted my daughter, suddenly (y/n) grabbed my sword and blocked something, "Do not interfere!" a man shouted angrily as I turned around.

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE NOW I WILL KILL YOU!" the demon said as I took my sword back from (y/n) just before the demon attacked, "MOON BREATHING! EIGHTH FORM: MOON-DRAGON RINGTAIL!" I shouted as I slashed cutting his head off, suddenly Aoi began to scr...

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE NOW I WILL KILL YOU!" the demon said as I took my sword back from (y/n) just before the demon attacked, "MOON BREATHING! EIGHTH FORM: MOON-DRAGON RINGTAIL!" I shouted as I slashed cutting his head off, suddenly Aoi began to scream and cry, "Aoi I...I didn't want you to see this." I said as she pushed me away before running home in tears, (y/n) looked at me in a mix of pity and concern, "I'm alright sweetie, Aoi's just frightened. After a little time to herself, she'll be alright." I said with a smile and patted his hair, "Teach me!" (y/n) said, "You want to become a demon slayer like me?" I said, "YEAH!" He said, "I'm sorry but no." I said, "Now I suggest you go home it's getting late." I said as I stood up and walked away.