Chapter 11- Regrets

It was the next morning and I was on Wall Rose. Everyone else was still asleep, but we needed to move if we wanted to get anywhere. "Alright sleepy heads, get your ass up! We need to move!" I yelled in their ears. I just recieved groans back, but they each woke up eventually. "Alright so here is my plan. It will take a while to get back to where you guys want to go. But my place is about a day trip from here. So let's say we go to my place, you can restock your gear. Plus I have an extra for Ymir. Then we spend the night and head out first thing in the morning." I explained. I got nods from everyone, then we headed out.

~ mini time skip ~

"Ok, we are here." I said, stopped in front of an uneven patch of grass.

"Your home is an uneven patch of grass?" Reiner asked.

"Tch, as if." Then sweeping some of the grass off, a handle was revealed. I turned and lifted up the door type thing. Then jumped down into the hole. "Come on guys." I said. Then one after the other they jumped in.

"What is this place?" Bertholdt asked.

"It's my home, but it's technically an underground bunker. The beds are over to the right and all of my supplies are on the left. So make yourselves at home. I have some books to look through." I said, walking off.

Then walking over to my old bookshelf, mainly holding journals or other books I would steal from people. I picked up one on legends and flipped through until I found what I was looking for.

[The Dark Angel]

Mainly known for her large, black, and feather wings. Along with her undeniable power. The Dark Angel is a sort of Guardian to protect the peace between Titans and humans. But you must be very careful around her, she is said to have 'the appearance of an angel, but the soul of the devil'.

Known Abilities:

-wings

-black blood (immortal and fast healing)

-advanced speed, strength, flexibility, intelligence, and agility

Unknown/Unidentified Abilities:

-some control over others minds

-can track people's locations

-a type of instant killer (emmiting a large explosion from herself, killing everything within the area)

-titan shifter

-etc

Warning: If you are ever faced with this creature, DO NOT provoke her in any way! She will bring hell upon you and your family! She might even break the walls that protect us from the outside world! BE CAUTIOUS!

I read along the page, in shock. I read through it multiple times to make sure I read it correctly. I even examined the picture carefully. 'It looked exactly like me. This is crazy.' Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Watcha reading?" It was Reiner. I just handed him the book, he read over the pages. His eyes getting wider and wider and he read on. Then Ymir and Bertholdt came over to see what was happening. Shocked looks going over all of their faces.

"Y/N, is this you?" Bertholdt asked, shyly.

"Yea, it is, apparently." I muttered. Then I just left them and went over to my bed. Falling asleep within seconds.