~3~

Eden's P.O.V

Connor, Murphy, and I have been walking for days. We haven't stopped once to rest or to eat. We needed to get somewhere safe and quick because the geeks were doubling by the minute.

"Eden, come on."

"I'm the one that's ahead of both of you, so stop complaining about me."

"Eden, seriously, you need to slow down a bit."

"no, I don't. I need to find a safe spot so we can eat and rest. We are running on little to no sleep and need something to stay alert and regain our energy."

Murphy nodded. "She's right, Connor. Let her go. We taught her how to defend herself well enough."

Connor shook his head as I walked even further up the damn winding road, and that's when I came across an old campsite with some dead geeks around, but that was about it. I walked over and saw a quarry and an old fire pit the last group had left. Since I left my brothers behind little ways. I started cleaning up the mess of the campsite, and once I was done, Connor and Murphy found me.

"Nice pick, E. Now, why don't you go hunting while we start a fire and get our stuff set up."

"ok, Murphy, I'll be back soon."

I gave them each a kiss on the cheek and walked off into the woods. I had a bow that my old friend Daryl made me before I left. Murphy and Connor are my biological brothers, and our mother and father died when we were young, which caused us to go into foster care. We were separated for a long time. While I was with the different families, I met Daryl. We became really good friends, and he always seemed nicer to me than anybody else. He always helped when I just needed it and protected me. I always liked Daryl, and sometimes I felt like I wanted him more than I should. he seemed to always be there when I needed him most and always put a smile on my face. He would even sing one of his favorite country songs to me. Sometimes he would sing classic rock.

I shook my head at the memory and concentrated on looking for food. It had been a few hours till I finally found a giant-ass Rabbit. I balled back and realized my arrow sending it into the rabbit's head. I walked over and grabbed him, pulling my arrow out of its tinny head. I cleaned my arrow, placed it back into my sheath, and continued with the rabbit in my hand.

"Holy shit," I said as I ran over to a dead walked with a bolt in its head. I pulled out the bolt and looked at it closely, and froze in my place. On the side of the bolt with a message on the side.

'To Daryl Dixon, Love Eden'

that only meant one thing: my Daryl was alive, and I was more determined than ever to find him. I turned around to head back, and when I did, I realized how lost I was. I caused and continued in the direction I was headed before. I guess I was alone since I didn't leave any damn tracks. I blame myself because I am always light on my feet and ensuring no one ever finds me. I sighed and let my tears fall. I had no Daryl, no Connor, and no Murphy.....I was alone.