A new feeling

Chapter 3
Leigh and Leo arrived to the fair, there were games, rides, and food, Leo wanted to try the big wheel first "what is that? " He asked while pointing at a Ferris wheel in front of him, Leigh replied "that is a ferris wheel,do you want to try that first? " She asked leo,Leo replied "yes so I can see what is does" He said, Leigh was confused at first but brushed it off, they got on the Farris wheel, then they got stuck at the top and Leo looked over at Leigh, he comfort her as she had fear in her eyes, he put one arm around her to calm her down, Leigh eventually calmed down and Leo smiled, he felt joy and some feeling that wasn't familiar in his heart, he thinks it's the feeling what mortals call it, love, but doesn't want to tell her, he only just met her,they eventually get down then get off the Farris wheel then head to the ring toss booth where one of Leigh's classmates Shawn works at then he said"hey Leigh, I didn't think a girl like you would like this kind of thing, what brings you here? "He asked, Leigh replied" I'm here with my friend, he is new in town and i thought it would be fun to bring him out here to have fun"Shawn nodded, Leigh played her first round and won a teddy bear,then she left the booth thinking, Leo was behind her but Leo changed into a rat form went to Shawn, Shawn looked down then said"hey little guy"then got attacked and his neck ripped open by the rat and fell dead.