the fair

Chapter 2
        Leonard replied "nice to meet you too Leigh" Leigh looked shocked "how do you know my name? " Leonard pointed at the mirror "I'm you, but male, I know your name " Leigh thought about it for a minute and realized "It actually worked, the spell worked" She jumps for joy "I actually have a friend now, but it's myself, which is crazy"Leigh said as Leonard just stared at her with a unnerving stare then Leigh spoke up"so Leonard, ready to spend the day with me as my new friend? "She said then Leonard nods in agreement then said" Yes I will" Leigh said"Leonard is too long of a name, how about I call you... "Leigh thinks for a moment to think of a nickname for her new found friend that she created herself" Leo".
          Leonard nods in agreement again "where are we going to go for the day? " Leo asked, Leigh thought to herself again then said"well there is a fair that is across town, maybe we can go there and have some fun? "She implied, Leo looked at Leigh then said" That sounds Delightful, I never been to a fair"then Leigh added"neither have I, let's go"Leigh said then walked out of her room, as Leo was about to follow his eyes flickered pitch black and his Normal amber colored eyes then Leigh said"are you coming? "Leo replied" Yes I am"then left the room.