2 - "Too Much Alcohol"

After a while we made our way to the bar in front of the beach, it was big and almost all made of wood which made it look rustic. Inside it was another story, it looked so modern and so spacious.

Michael quickly asks for a round of shots for us fours and we drank a lot before they decided that they want to dance.

-C'mon Michael! I want to dance! -Crystal screamed in his hear. The music was too loud and this was the only way we could hear each other.

-I wanna go too! -Alex followed them and grabbed me so I can come too.

-I don't feel like dancing, I'm gonna stay here if you want anything more to drink! -I screamed back but they were already too far away to hear me.

I sat on the bench in front of the barman and asked for a caipirinha. Rapidly I had it in front of me.
I hear sobbing coming for not too far away for me. When I look at my right side, here it was. The guy from the elevator. He was so elegant but now his eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were red. I lean to the side, saying:

-What's wrong? Nobody cries in the club. -I laugh and the boy looks at me with a little smile forming.

-I do... Maybe I'm different. -He says and I nod.

-Do you want to tell me what's wrong? I have a lot of time and I love hearing stories. -I say while turning to face the boy that turned in his bench to face me too.

-I usually wouldn't do this but I have too much alcohol in my system to give a fuck. My girlfriend cheated on me yesterday, it seems like she was waiting for me to go on vacation with my friend to cheat on me, or maybe she was already cheating. -He laughs but his eyes said that he was feeling the opposite.

-She doesn't deserve you! I was in your place a while ago. I know I'm just a stranger but anyone that cheats one, cheats again so dump her. -I said, taking a sip of my drink. I call the barmaid and tell her to bring another one for the boy in front of me.

-We were together for half a year but it was the best 6 months of my life. I already dumped her, I can't forgive what she did to me. -He says taking now a sip of the drink. -This is good. -I laugh shaking my cup so we could do a toast.

-Cheers to dumping shitty people. -I say and he laughs.

-What's your name? -The boy asks in my hear. -I'm Calum.

-Nice to meet you, Calum! I'm Summer! -I reply.

We talked for what seemed minutes but I'm pretty sure it was hours. The bar was now almost empty and I couldn't see my friends anywhere but I wasn't worried about it.

-The bar is closing in about fifteen minutes. -The same barmaid said and we look at each other in shock. We were talking for almost six hours now but the time flew by.

-Do you want to go to the beach? The sun must be rising at any minute now! -Calum, the boy, proposes and I accept his offer.

We sat on the sand, not too far away from the club we were before, and watched in silence as the sun was starting to shine brighter. The reds and yellows took over the dark blue and soon the sky was all light blue, telling us that it was pretty late, or early, already. We made our way to the hotel while laughing like two kids. Calum seemed like a pretty cool and nice guy.

-Can I see you later? Maybe before dinner? -He asks and I nod. - Bring your friends, I can bring Ashton.

-It would be lovely. -I say standing in front of the door of my hotel room.

-See ya. Thank you for taking my mind off what happened, you know? -He says looking at the ground and I smile to him.

-We had a pretty good time! -I say and he nods. He quickly kisses my cheek, caught me off guard. However, I didn't move a muscle to stop him. I turn around to open the door after he disappeared into his hotel room.

I wake up and I can feel my head killing me. I didn't drink that much during the night but mixing alcohol and just four hours of sleep isn't that great of an idea.
It was already 10 am so I decided to wake up my friends so we can all get breakfast together before the hotel cafeteria closed.

I went to both rooms waking them up with me yelling from outside the door. Probably everyone in the hotel was thinking that I'm crazy but this was the only way I can wake them since their phones are off.

-Thank you for leaving me alone! -I yelled at Alex as soon as she opened the door. I wasn't mad and I ended up having a better time than I would if they remembered me.

-What are you tal... Oh right, sorry. We were too drunk! -She replies laying on the bed again.

-Michael and Crystal are finishing getting ready so go take a bath. We're downstairs waiting for you so don't be late. Make sure to dress nice cause we're going to have dinner with the guys from yesterday. -I say and Alex looks at me confused.

-Which guys? -She asks and I laugh.

-The ones from the beach. The really hot ones.

-How? I just... How? -She stands up walking quickly to the bathroom.

-I ended up talking to the blond guy all night so yeah... I'm not mad that you forgot me. -I say and she closes the door behind her. - I'll meet you downstairs. -I yell back before leaving the room and walking to the cafeteria.

I look over everything just to see Crystal with her hands covering her face while Michael ate everything that he could possibly see in front of him. This basically sums me up when I have a hangover.
I walk towards the food picking a bunch of it that called my attention and immediately walked back to the table where the couple is.

-I see that the night went well. -Crystal says when I arrive at the table.

-Pretty good, actually. I met this guy and he was super nice. We're meeting him and his friend later! -I inform and Michael looks at me. They didn't question anything.

I start eating just like Michael and Crystal looks at us laughing.

-How can you eat so much? My head is literally killing me, I can't eat anything unless I want to throw up. -She says still laughing.

Alex walks into the room like a zombie. She was walking slow and her eyes were darker than the drinks she had last night (and she had black vodka).

We talked and Michael and I finished eating before we decided to go for a walk around town just to get to know the city better.

I'm just so excited about seeing Calum again. We got along so well and he really seems like a nice boy. I hope this afternoon goes by fast so I can see him again as soon as possible.

__________
Hii! I know I haven't updated in a while and this chapter is shorter than the last one but I really wanted to publish the second chapter of it since so many people asked me too!
I know it's nothing special but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote, comment, and if you feel like it, also share!

Ily all <3 Stay safe!