25th Imagine...

You and Ray sit at opposite corners of the rooms mad at each other. You two glance of at each other from time to time which usualy results in arguing.

You- Could you stop looking over here?

Ray- Could you stop eyeing me like a nigga don't-

You- No. Don't bring no Kendrick Lamar into this! All I ask you was to stop looking at me!

Ray- My eyes! *points at his eyes* So I can look where I want to look!

You- *Rolls eyes* Just shut up! You always start something.

Ray- Me? You just- No I'm gonna stop myself before I end up hurting somebody.

You- Ha! You and what army?

Ray- Trying to say I'm whimpy now?

You- *laughs* Yeah! What you gonna do about it?

Ray- *Looks at you them jumps up and picks you up*

You- RAY! PUT ME DOWN!

Ray- *Spins you around then throws you on the bed*

You stare at him with a side smile as he walks over and gets over you. He looks into your eyes.

Ray- Sorry for making you angry earlier. I hate it when your mad at me..you forgive me?

You smile at Ray and grip his braids. You pull him closer to your face and you two nose touch each other.

You- I forgive you *giggles then kisses Ray on the lips*

______________________

Aww wasn't that just adorable? Pssh if you didn't think that I sure thought it was ^_^ Lol by and Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mindless :)