28th Imagine...

"Hey Ray, you should read some of these comments under your picture with your hair out" You laugh looking at the comments. "What do they say?" he asks coming over to you and sitting in bed with you. "They all want you to flat iron your hair" You laugh at him. "Flat iron my hair? These girls are funny" Ray laughs and begins to watch T.V.

"I think you should...you'd look nice" you laugh

He turns and looks at you. "Really. I'd look like a freaking girl" he replies

You shrug. "A handsome girl"

"No. That doesn't even sound right" He laughs then turns back to watch t.v

"Come on! I think you should do it! Me and TM will be happy if you did" you say trying to get him to do it.

"Nah, I don't think so"

"Princeton did it...you should do it" You smile.

He turns back and looks at you while you cheese like a idiot. "Where is the flat iron?" he asks smiling.

. . .

You finish flat ironing is hair and tell him to turn around and look in the mirror.

"What...the...fuck..." he whispers and plays with his hair. "I look girl" he laughs. He strikes a girl pose. You pull out your phone and go to Keek and begin to record him.

"What's up y'all it's ya girl Rayniesha and I'm da badest bitch in the world. And yes boo boo this hair is all real. You mad? Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaay mad bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees" he says in a ghetto voice. He turns around laughing but stops when he sees the phone out.

"Y/N...you ain't"

You turn the camera around at yourself. "Yup that's all Keek enjoy ya girl Rayniesha" you laugh then cut it off.

You look back at Ray and see he puts his hair in a ponytail. "You better run Y/N" He says pointing his finger at you.

You smile then take off running with Ray following behind you.