⌜ twenty two ⌟

Start from the beginning

closing his eyes, donghyuck took a deep breath before letting it all out the next second. he hoped to clear his thoughts. holding the lion's hand tight, donghyuck turned to his side to meet mark's sofr gaze at him. ❝are you still mad at me?

the king then let out an airy chuckle with the pudu's question. ❝no, i wasn't mad at you to begin with. i just wanted to see if you'd care if i sulked.

i was worried that you'd never forgive me.❞ donghyuck told him.

sunshine,❞ mark giggled as he slowly and softly pushed donghyuck to lay down while getting on top of him. he then took a good minute into admiring the beauty under him as donghyuck had also stared up at him with eyes looking like the whole galaxy was in it. the lion then pulled out a smile, contented at what he had right now and that is donghyuck. he had donghyuck and that's all what he needs. ❝i'd forgive you even if you would eat all the watermelons inside this palace.

donghyuck snorted, ❝seriously simba?

the lion let out a laugh as he leaned down to rest his forehead on the pudu's. ❝god, i love you so much.

that made donghyuck's breathing hitch, not having any words to say as he heard mark let out those words to him. noticing the silence coming from the pudu, mark was suddenly nervous. was his guess right? was he the only one who fell in love? donghyuck wasn't doing anything except for looking at him. mark wanted answers. he had already fell for donghyuck, was he the only one feeling this way? among all those time they had been together, did donghyuck not feel anything?

was this all nothing for him?

donghyuck, tell me..❞ mark could feel himself breaking down any moment from now. was this what they called a heartbreak? mark wasn't aware that it would painfully hurt him slowly like this. ❝do you love me too?

the pudu stayed silent.

hyuck, don't hurt me like this.❞ but donghyuck looked like he felt the same way as him. he even told him how scared his in being with him because of what's going to happen. mark comforted him and even reassured him that he was just here for him.

was donghyuck hesitating because he was scared?

if you—

before mark could talk his feelings out, he was pulled down for a kiss that he didn't expect to receive for the night. donghyuck pulled him for a kiss, the pudu initiated for a kiss. he is even the one leading it and mark was still startled at the sudden move to even kiss him back.

pulling away, donghyuck held on to the lion's shoulder as he had a shy smile on his face.

seeing that smile made mark widen his eyes, ❝is that a yes?

the pudu giggled but nodded his head after.

mark had never felt so happy after knowing that. all his doubts and disturbing thoughts finally faded away because of that. ❝would i also get a yes if i ask you to be mine?

just like before, donghyuck didn't say a word and pulled mark in for another kiss. but unlike before, mark had already kissed back. they had their eyes closed as they wanted to feel was their lips and also each other's company.

pulling away before the kiss gets heated, mark buried his head down to the pudu's neck and can't help but let out a chuckle.

i can't believe this.❞ he said, wrapping his arms around donghyuck's waist and hugged him very tight. ❝this is really happening.

and since it is, mark was making sure that no one will get to ruin the relationship they had.

mark?

hearing the pudu's voice relieved him so much. ❝what is is sunshine?

i'm yours.❞ donghyuck said, knowing that there was already no going back. he was getting himself in to this and he can never go back. not like he is now planning to. being with mark makes him feel safe, it's as if nothing was going to happen to him. he trusted him and like mark, he was going to fight for the both of them. he was going to be strong for the both of them.

and like what he always say, he's going to pudu up.

giving butterfly kisses on donghyuck's neck, mark trailed it up till he settled for a long kiss on the pudu's soft lips. ❝and i'm also yours.

that's all they wanted for that moment, to be in each other's arms, to have each other's presence, and to feel each other's love.

t b c