Epilouge

We left the school and brought a flat in central London. Worst mistake of my life. We were there a day, and then the unthinkable happened. Billy and Shane challenged a gang to a fight. I remember it like it was yesterday...

"......................................................................................................................l....................."........................................................................................

"What do you think you're doing?" some unknown stranger asked.

"Walking!" shouted Shane, into the darkness.

"What the fuck do you want?" asked the unknown voice.

"To walk past! Is that a problem?" shouted Billy.

"Yeah it is."

"What, do you want a fight?" asked Shane.

"Yeah, we do." a group of stranger walked out into the darkness.

"Fine. Girls get out of the way!" we girls moved back onto the street. Now was the time to appear weak and make the boys look strong. We had to do what they said.

"Look, we are a gang. And we a going to kill you." we all started to run, but it was too late. The guns were fired and Billy and Shane fell to the floor. They were dead.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I walked over to my walk in wardrobe and went straight to the back - the weapons cabinet. I pulled out a small gun for the back of my trousers and a knife for each of my boots. I never went out unarmed. We had made a gang. I was the leader. I was the strongest. I had no emotion. I walked out of the door. I had to take out the gang that had killed my brother and my boyfriend. I wouldn't stop killing gangs until I found them - or died trying. I walked out of the door and turned right. I saw the man who had ruined my life. I pulled the trigger before he had time to realise that I was who I was. I ran back to the house and cried. I had avenged their deaths. Now I had no reason to live. Did I? But I couldn't kill myself. I had to live, I had to fight. I had to bring a whole new meaning to being trouble.

The end!!!