Super NINJA style

I had been at the school for about two month when I started to get really pissed off.

"Which one of you has been dropping stink bombs in my office?" asked Walrus lady (yeah, I still called her that but she had accepted it now and actually replied when I called her it). I didn't understand why she was asking when she knew exactly who it was. There was fifteen girls all crammed tightly into a cupboard of a room just because she wanted to feel important. I couldn't help but compare her to our oh so frail, emotionally unstable geography teacher we had left behind. I might have been reminiscing about the times we had together but you could bet she was celebrating the fact that we weren't there to 'disrupt' her lessons.

Now that I was thinking about school I started to wonder if the head had gotten the graffiti off of his door or wether it was still on there. I had coated it in super stay paint so I assumed it was still there. I thought that this school could use some graffiti, just to make it feel more like home, but I couldn't get a hold of any cans of spray paint. I had just decided that I was going to go to Shelly. She was a girl that had been there two years and still had three years left. It must have been torture.

Well anyway, Shelly could get you anything (supposedly). She had got me and my friends drink and had got James some fags but forgot to get him a light, he was waiting until he got paid from his small job at the school library. Yeah I know, your thinking 'what a saddo'. I thought so too, until he got a tenner for five days work, three hours a day. It wasn't good pay, but it was money. He was supposed to save it for when he got it but he had already spent it all on two twenty packs of fag. That he couldn't smoke. Because he had no light.

I had quickly tried to get a job once I heard you got paid for it, but appernately they had no jobs. I think it might have had something to do with the fact that I was banned from the library though. I went to the kitchen to see if they had a job there. I didn't know what you would do in the kitchen but I thought I might as well try. They had a job, washing up. It wasn't a fun job but it gave me fifteen a week. More than James got. Rosie and Becca got jobs quickly after me. Rosie was doing the drying up in the kitchens and Becca was putting it all away. They both got paid a tenner.

Walrus lady was still talking but she knew it was me! It really pissed me off though, she knew it was me, I knew it was me, Becca and Rosie knew it was me, heck, I ink the entire school knew it was me. But walrus lady decided to have a go at the world, just to Annoy me.

"Why are we still in here?" I asked her. She looked at me surprised.

"We will stay until someone confesses!" she shouted, god women! Way it don't spray it. I thought that I should have said it out loud, I was supposed to say that part out loud. Oh well, I thought, too late now.

"Ok, I confess. It was me, all me, now what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

She sighed.

"It's rude to ignore people."

"I know it was you, there was someone else though." she looked at Rosie.

"It was me then!" said Rosie.

"I know" she said.

"THEN WHY ARE WE STILL IN HERE?" I asked, what was the matter with this women!

"Because I want the others to hear your punishment."

"Ok then, what is it?" I was not in the mood for one of her games.

"You are both going to act as servants to the other girls. Well, not servants because they get paid. You will not get paid. You will do whatever they tell you to. Do you understand?" I nodded and then walked out of the door without being dismissed -I know, badass!- and went to find Shelly. She was in block six so I would have to sneak around a bit to get in there.

I managed to get to Shelly's room without being spotted. I am such a bloody NINJA!

"Hey." she said as I walked through the door.

"Hey, how much for a few cans of paint?" I asked her.

She sighed, I don't know why though. She was the one getting money for doing next to nothing. "Spray or tins?"

"Spray"

"What colours?"

"Any"

"When for?"

"Soon as"

"how much you got?"

"Enough"

"I've got a few here but they were for someone so I'd have to charge you double..."

"How much?"

"£20 a can"

"Really. I thought it would be more."

"£20 a can, doubled."

"So forty a can?"

"Ya"

"How many cans you got?"

"Five"

"How many can I have?"

"Three"

"Can I have them now?"

"No, pay now, get when I have a chance."

I nodded and handed her £120. I know it was steep but I couldn't have got it any cheaper. I made the mistake of going to someone else to get the stink bombs and walrus lady found them. Shelly charged a lot but at least she did it right. I walked out of the room and got back to my block in super NINJA style.

I walked into my room and saw Rosie sitting on my bed.

"Where have you been?" she asked me, I could tell by her voice that I shouldn't tell the truth.

"I was reminiscing. About school and stuff. I went for a walk." I said. She nodded and came over to me.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"What? Why?"

"Clara you have been put onto limited time, meaning you have to start behaving or else you go. To jail. To serve five years. I'm your warden." she said, her face in a grimace.

I burst out laughing. What kind of joke was this?

"I'm not joking. Appernately, I have been chosen to watch you because I have displayed, and I quote, 'realistic and hone rabble qualities, thus proving My honesty and good character.'.

I nodded. I knew walrus lady was behind this. They told me before that I would be put on this, but like the super ninja I am, I ignored them.

"Ok, what do I have to do?" I asked her, she wasn't going to enjoy this anymore than I was.

"Be good."

I nodded, "ermm, could you leave please?"

She nodded, "There's camera in your room. There's a note under your pillow telling you where. Don't look until it gets dark." she whispered, whilst pretending to give me a hug.

She left the room and, like the super ninja I am, crept into Becca's room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE BECCA!"

"Nothing. I needed a break. I got some weed and smoked it, no biggie."

Fine. Just fine. I still had a while left at this hell whole but I didn't care. I. Would. Survive.