Chapter 18

Fang's P.O.V.

I can't believe Max said she loves me. I thought the fact that I said that would scare her away, but then she said it back! Okay, calm down Fang you sound like a girl.

Now that my little moment is over, I plan on confronting that stupid bitch of an ex girlfriend I have for trying to ruin my relationship with Max!

She has some nerve she was the one that left me heartbroken! I guess it is time to tell y'all about my relationship with Brooke.

It all started when I was in 8th grade. A new girl moved to my school and boy was she a beauty! After weeks of just thinking how it would feel to call her my girl I finally worked up the nerve to ask her out. Well, she said no and I thought it was the end of the world.

One day I was walking home when I heard yelling and crying. I started to look for the source when I heard a loud pop. I quickly ran towards the sound and found this dude standing over the one and only crush I had.

"You will learn, you little bitch."

"I'm s-sorry."

"No you are not!"

He went to raise his hand to hit her, when I made my presence known.

"Hey!, Don't you dare hit her!"

"What are you going to do about it?"

"This!"

With that I ran at him and punched him in the nose, the mouth, and finally I threw one last punch and knocked him out. Around my school I was known for my fighting skills and my temper, so he messed with the wrong person.

I walked over to her and crouched down in front of her and cupped her face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks to you, Fang."

"You know my name?"

"Of course, you are like the most feared person at our school. I'm Brooke by the way."

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl."

She blushed and with in two weeks we were known as the most popular couple around. We dated for a two and a half years before things started to go down hill.

The beginning of our Sophmore year she asked me to take her virginity and as the hormonal teenage boy I was I did. Little did I know was that I wasn't the only one keeping her bed warm.

A couple of weeks later I was on my way to hang out with one of my old best friends who was throwing a party. I was allowed to just walk into his house I had a key and everything.

I walked in and heard the creak of a bed, moans, and the slamming of a head board against the wall. So, I went and turned on the t.v. and just sat there.

It took them a hour to finish up and in that hour I was trying to text Brooke, but she wasn't replying back and I was becoming worried.

I finally heard footsteps and two familiar voices. No, it can't be. She said she loved me. As soon as they rounded the corner into the living room I had my answers.

She was cheating on me with my best friend and the reason she wasn't replying back was because she was busy fucking him.

I quickly turned off the t.v. and turned around with a blank face and waited for them to notice me.
Brooke saw me first and when she did she turned as white as paper.

"F-Fang?"

"Hello there, Brooke. I guess you both showed your true colors. How could you man?!"

"I-I....."

"Save it! And you!! You said you loved me! That I was your one and only! That there was no one else for you and I come find you fucking my best friend! Why?!, Was I not good enough for you, Brooke?!"

"Of course you were, Fang."

"Then why? Why did you do it?"

"Because I-I...."

"Don't! Just don't! We are done! I never want to see or speak to either of you again! Y'all are dead to me! I hope you know Brooke that he has a kid on the way and that I will never love ever again! I hate you!"

With that I walked out slamming the door with tears running down my face. I just lost my one true love or so I thought.

I finished the rest of my Sophmore year there, then I moved and met the one I truly love.

Max.

Now y'all know what happened between that bitch and me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys, I just wanted to say thanks for everything. And I am so sorry that I don't update enough, but I am nearing the end of my other book and when that happens I will be updating more often. Bye, Loves.

~ Bree

Stay Beautiful!✨💖🙌