killer on the loose

.:trigger warning:.

slight mention of blood, murder and gore

Your frown only depend at the news that another murder victim had been found. Not only that but another person had been reported missing as well. The killer known as the skeleton killer seemed to have striked again. It hadn't been so long since the killing started. A murder described as sickly thin and hiding behind a dusty and beaten down hoodie by the few who were lucky enough to escape. The barrier that held monster kind had broken, no one was left except a dusty mess and six rotting human bodies. Researches was terrified when they found out that monsters turned to dust when they died thank to some books left behind. Everyone could imagine what horrific things happen down under the mountain and what was the cause of it"

The mountain was where he came from. People believed he was a monster. The survivor or killer of everyone else. Leaving a penetrating bone that was not the victims at the crime scene. A bloody skeletal handprint liters the crime scene and body. Therefor the name 'skeleton killer'. Not wanting to hear any more, you got to you feet and left the break room. The sad though was that he seemed to be impossible to find. Even if the police found him still at the crime. He would just vanish into the night. He was like a ghost. That was what made everything more scary. It was straight out of those cheesy horror movies. No one was safe. And the killer just seemed to be more powerful with each kill.

Shaking the thighs out of your head you lifted your coffee cup and chugged the rest down. the burning sensation ran down your throat was helping to take you mind off. Drawing the thoughts away, and letting you not speak of it as you enter your work place. Paper litterd the table whit compases, pens, erasers and rulers. Hopefully your job could completely get your mid of everything. Being an architect took made it easy to plug out from reality for a while. just listening to music and working on meeting every part of the customers need. three Bedroom, a office room, a- "Hey, Hey! Did you hear Susan meet her soulmate this weekend~" Charley, one of your only friends at this place interrupted you. Pulling out your ear bud and whispered into you ear.

Charley had always been obsessed with soulmates and was on a manhunt to find their. It was kinda strange when you thought about it. The world was in black and white util your eyes met with the one made for you. The eyes of the other person being the first color you ever see. And somehow after that you could tell what each color is. Like a strange sixth sense. You know what red, green, gold, magenta without learning it. Stil now in the grey landscape you lived in you still have a vague idea what shade of grey correspond to what color. Or else you probably look crazy with the outfit you were wearing for the people that found theirs. "She said it was freaky looking into my, or anyone else that had not found their soulmates eyes. they were so grayd down, colourless..."

"Isn't it cool that finding your soulmate also makes you eyes get colour?" They squealed next to you. It was god having a positive friend like Charley. Especially in dark times like this. Even if you only spoke at work you were glad to call them your friend. Their short messy hair tied up in a bunn. and oversized clothes, beanie and round glasses were a good aura. "It's too bad no one wants to go out anymore in fear of being murdered. Now it's super duper extra harde to find our soulmate..." they pouted. Shaking your head at their rant while continuing working. They seemed to get quiet as they drank their Iced Coffee before looking like they was about to spit it out. They hand was on your shoulder and quickly shaking you. "Police here. The police is here"

Charley's eyes were big and alerted. Both of you followed the police as they spoke to one of the nearest employer. They then walked over a few desks away witch said employer pointed to. Charley leaned a bit in the polices direction and listen in on them. You could see they were talking with Max. Another colega you sometime talked to when both of you too your breaks, but not more than that. You wouldn't call him a friend. Who followed them in one of the more secluded rooms in the building. A few minutes after the Police left and Max came teary eyed out of the room and immediately got a shoulder to cry on by another co worker. "Guess we found out what happened to his wife" Charley said with a grim saden tone. Not even they could lighten up a sour mod like this. They left your station as the police hang up a note by the door.

You had seen it a hundred times before. 'Do not go alone after dark, or at any time. stay home as much as you can. Don't let your kids go anywhere. Only go outside where there are multiple people walking the streets' and onward. Frowning, you tried to get back to work on the task at hand. Wanting to get it over with as fast as possible and just get home. The hours seemed to tick by in an uncomfortable tense silence in the whole room. like someone threw a grenade and you had no ideas when it would explode. Let's hope you were not facing any near deaths soon.

---------

This have been one of the most requested stories I had since I wrote two oneshots about it. Slight changes to the chapters than the once in the one shot so people that read them won't read a copy. This will be a short story like my 'Call through the soul' fick. sooo, less than 10 chapters

hope your all are happy~