marry me?

So my stories dieing i used to get like 800+ views now i only get 100+ so ima just write a few more then end the book.
---

Penelopes POV
So I know its crazy because of our age, but we love eachother, and i cant risk loosing her again, and i really wanna marry her soooo i set up a place, at the beach, and music is gonna be playing marry you, By bruno mars while she walks down a red carpet with everyone giving her a rose with a Paper with a reasons why i love her, and at the end im gonna be there to propose, But first things first, have to get mothers approval, Hopefully she accepts, Im going to go visit her today, then come back and in two days, Im gonna pop the question!
---
Penelopes POV
C-"penelope, what a pleasant suprise, what brings you here?"
I shake off my nerves and ask the question
P-"i wanna marry your daughter, With your blessing of course"
C-"thats it? Of course you can penelope, you make her happy, and thats all i want her to be"
I jump up and hug my Girlfriends mother "Thank you also the proposal is in two days, Hope you can make it, Have a nice day
-----
Two days later
Hopes POV
Josie-"again with the blindfolding does penelope have a kink with that or what?" I chuckle
H-"I dont know you're the one having yk with her"
J-"so where we going for penelopes suprise?"
H-"i cant tell you, thats why its a suprise dummy"
J-"well my bad, and why am i dressing up fancy its a beach"
H-"josie stop questioning stuff, just go with it"
J-"alright hopey"
I zip up her dress and text the boys we are coming
H-"ready?"
J-"of course lets go"
----
Penelopes POV
*two hours before Josie comes*
I invited all of josies family shes close with, and her mother said to bring paparazzi, Josie was fine with everybody knowing, so What better way than to Say we getting engaged!" Yes its not very private, But Like i said, Its gonna be awesome
",Okay everyone you got your rose?"everyone noddes i turn around and see Caroline
C-"hi, you nervous?"
P-"yes what if she says no?"
C-"she loves you penelope, of course she will say yes
I shake off my Worries and Wait till show time
-----
*now*
Josies POV
i feel the sand beneath my feet and camera clicking and some whispering, whats going on, hope unblinds me and I see a red carpet going down with everyone Holding a rose and Marry you by bruno mars playing, Omg penelopes proposing, i start to tear up and walk down collecting the roses with notes, shes actually proposing i cant believe it.

I reach the end of the line and somebody taps my shoulder to turn around and its penelope on her knees Omg here comes the tears

" josie saltzman she chuckles i still remember that day we met, hope brought you in drunk and you asked hope "whos this beauty" Hah, I remember Looking into your eyes and see a sparkle, i never had that with anyone and i had a feeling that you were gonna be special to me, I love staring into your chocolate brown eyes and getting lost into them reminding me, i have the most beautiful, pretty,gorgeous,cute,Adorable, talented, best women in the world, i love waking up to your face in the morning, i love everything about you, your flaws, your scars, your punches I accept everything josie saltzman

You are the person i wanna be with for the rest of my life, you stuck with me through everything, and im proud of who you become, Im proud of us, I believe you are my soulmate josie, you are my other half, the light to my life, i couldnt bear loosing you ever, I wanna be with you, through everything, ill stick with you whatever, you're on your period ill help you with whatever, you need help opening stuff you got me, you want snacks, food, cuddles, etc ill be there for you, or when you feel sad and need to vent, ill be here through everything, im so glad hope brought you that day, im so glad i met you and you're amazing family, and i will try my ultimate best to make your family happy to, you are the love of my life, and i never wanna leave you ever, and i wont i promise, Im gonna treat you right, im gonna take you on sweet dates, Im gonna help you, I love you josie saltzman and i cant a picture a life without you, Your smile, your Eyes, Your mouth, Your hair, Your scars, Your marks, I love it all, there isnt one thing i would change about you, You are perfect, literally the defintion of it, i love how you scrunch your nose, or bite your lip when you are really focused and when your nervous you bite on your tounge, little things i notice, i care about you, i wont let anyone hurt you i swear, i will do you right, And our kids are gonna be so damn cute, anyways, Josie saltzman will you marry me?"

I was sobbing by then i leaped into her arms saying yes over and over again, i cant believe this is real
Josie- i love you penelope park, i cant wait to send the rest of my life with you!"
And now the applause, everyone is applauding, right now everythings in slow motion, penelopes swinging me around in a hug, everyones cheering and nothing seemed real, i cant believe this is real everyone is clapping this was the happiest day of my life.

Comment what you want for the next few chapters before the book ends and ill put some in. Have a nice day cuties