He was cool: Chapter Seven

Start from the beginning

"Then war happened" Travis shivered.

"You guys sound like your talking about Hitler or something?" I snorted.

"The girls went nuts" huffed Kane, "Till this day I never seen anything as crazy as those 4 girls. For Seb thinking he was the ultimate player... well he was wrong for pickng those 4 girls."

"Then what happened?" I frowned.

"The girls all wanted Seb even though he deceived them, they all thought they were right for him."

"Go on..." I muttered.

"So the 4 girls did something remarkable.." said Travis.

"What..?" I whispered.

"They formed an alliance" cut in Kane.

"What sort of alliance?" I glared at him.

"A type where only 4 of them can have Seb, no one else. If any other girl dared to go after Seb then they would pay."

"What the fu-"

"Till this day this is one of the reasons why Seb didn't date" cut in Travis, "The fact he made a mistake trying to go for the 4 hottest, dangerous girls in west Florida... Well it paid it's price" he sighed.

"You guys are... kidding right?" I tried to laugh, but was cut off by they're serious expressions.

"R-right..?" I stuttered paling a little.

"I'm sorry.." Kane squinted his blue eyes shimmering. Speechless into what to say next the bell suddenly rang.

"Let's go.." muttered Travis not looking into my eyes.

Slightly staggering I got off my desk and floated my way out of the class deep in thought. Walking the halls Kane and Travis were silent behind me. What have I gotten myself into? echoed into my mind. Is temptation really the death of me?

My feet were somehow moving, but my mind was somewhere else wandering. Light soft hands touched my shoulder all of a sudden waking me up from my daydream. Staring into those forest green eyes I soon found out who it was.

"You okay?" Seb questioned. Without even a hesitation I placed my hand into his hair and gripped it hard against my fingers.

"Come with me.." I hissed leading him out the school doors. A couple of people gave us big wide eyes of shock, but I didn't care. I wanted answers.

"So you think it's funny huh!" I grunted throwing him. Seb didn't fall, but staggered a little, almost losing his balance.

"Nirvana.." whimpered Travis who followed, Kane shortly behind.

"Shutup!" I hissed. "Seb.." I growled glaring at him.

Seb slowly came out of his crouch and stood tall. He breathed slightly heavy, but his eyes were interlocked with mine. He held a peice of paper in his hand, but I didn't care.

I.

Wanted.

Answers.

"I can explain.." muttered Seb raising his hands.

"WHAT?" I snapped, "EXPLAIN THE FACT YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD WHO PLAYS WITH GIRLS?"

"No but-"

"THE FACT YOU WANT ME TO SOMEHOW GET RID OF THEM?"

"Nir-"

"SHUTUP!" I pointed my finger at him, "Let me finish..." I growled making him flinch.

"Before I kill you let me finish" I snarled.