Picking flowers under the moon

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

The long arrow had already been divided into eight, with each piece only as long as a palm. Wanting to split it again would be very difficult. The stranger folded his arms and stood, smugly chuckling, "Let me see how you'll split it this time —"

His words had not yet settled before his eyes bulged out – Fuyao didn't even look at the eight arrow fragments, instead suddenly bending down to grab the remaining two feathered arrows at her feet. With a soaring leap she had already sprinted towards the wall. In midair, she forcibly launched the arrows like javelins to shoot straight for the person's waist, as she laughed, "Stupid, it's not like we're competing in woodcutting, you thought I would continue to split?"

Her movements were sudden as she rushed over with extreme swiftness, throwing the javelins with her entire strength as she hung in the air. That person's entire attention was focused on anticipating the sixteen arrow fragments to be launched back at him; how could he have expected her to despicably throw the other arrows all of a sudden? Being caught off guard, the person saw that the arrows had already flew close. However, their martial skill was indeed exceptional. Even when the arrows had almost arrived, the person was still unpanicked. With a horizontal chop of his palm, the feathered arrows were directly cut down by true qi.

The person let out a breath, slanting his head to laugh towards a guard down below. "Those rats are so daring they can't tell life from death! How could they ever be worthy of fighting with this general ..." Before he finished speaking, the wind intensified behind him, after which he felt his waist suddenly go cold ...

His pants suddenly fell down —

The chilly moon shown down onto the wall top. Pants soundlessly fell down, piling around the ankles in the blink of an eye. From Meng Fuyao's angle, she clearly saw the two bare, hairy legs.

"Aha, bowlegged!" With a backflip Fuyao landed back besides Yuan Zhaoxu, then raised her head and laughed.

Her hand played with a silk belt. Just then when she pulled and threw the arrows, she had already tied the silk strip to one of the arrowheads. When the person cut down the arrows, assuming that Fuyao wouldn't be his opponent, he unconcernedly turned his head back to talk. Unfortunately he didn't realize Fuyao took the opportunity to swiftly tug back on the arrow – as the arrow flew back, it severed his pant string.

As she shook with unsuppressed laughter, she watched the arrogant fellow hurriedly try to pull up his pants. A loud and crisp snapping of fingers sounded out. "The two arrows just then was me being polite. If you continue with your arrogance, the next thing I'll be severing won't be your pants, but your family jewels!"

Chuckling, she pulled at the smiling Yuan Zhaoxu who had just been observing from the darkness without moving. "Let's go."

Just as she turned back, she suddenly heard a cold humph from the man on the wall, a sound filled to the brim with murderous fury. Then following a low noise, it seemed as if the sky exploded with ten thousand streaks of light without warning! Magnificent and scintillating, the streaks rose up from the distant heavens, then rushed towards the boundless shattered void like eternal flames, parting the darkness like breaking waves. Faster than the eye could see, in a blink crossing sky and covering sea – filled with the primitive aura of the universe!

Fuyao only caught a glimpse of the light out of the corner of her eye, yet she still felt her heart shake. That type of scintillating glow overwhelmed the pupils, causing one's spirit to tremble and numb for a moment.

It was only that one instant before the streak had already arrived before them.

As the glow neared, Yuan Zhaoxu suddenly turned.