Chapter 2: Clash of Preparations

ASMODEUS'S POV

     My brothers and I immediately set out to work. Lucifer and Satan are fixing the red crystal flower chain wall decorations that I ordered in large quantities. I made sure that there will be enough for the walls. I also ordered a lot of crystal vines with crystal leaves on them for the ceiling. Levi is in a corner, fixing everything concerning the dance. He is fixing the DJ studio in which he will be managing. He said he will play all of my favorite music and make some remixes with it and play it at the party if there is still some time left. He also took out this thing he calls a projector and aimed it at this large, white sheet that I don't know what is called.

     "It is mostly used in the human world," he said when I asked what it is for. "I will connect the projector to my laptop here and whatever I play, the projector will let it out like magic! That big, white sheet is used so that whatever the projector will let out can be clearly visible. It is better if the projector is hung up on the ceiling so that no one would block it if they need to pass in front of it."

     Belphie and Beel are off fixing the long tables where the food will be set out. I ordered this beautiful, white silk cloth with red stitched flower designs that match the flower wall designs and the vines above.

     As for me? I arranging these crystal flower vases where crystal, red roses will be placed. Those roses that I ordered are very hard to get! I ordered two months in advance just to get enough for my party.

     "So, the theme of your party will be a crystal rose garden, right, Asmo?" Belphie asked as he smoothed out the silk cloth on the seventh long table.

     "Right!" I said with enthusiasm.

     "Then will a disco ball really fit the theme? Personally, I think a marvelous, golden chandelier would do it," Levi said. "Like one of those animes that I watched the other day where this demon girl fell in love with a human, and she wants to become a human as well to get closer to him. But in order for that to happen, she must make the human fall in love with her, too. So, when she found out that the human boy that she likes is going to this fantastic ball she-"

     "Really, Levi? Sounds interesting! Now, finish planning the music, will you?" I said to stop Levi from talking more about his animes. I really don't get any of that. I am too busy making myself look even more perfect than I already am to even bother.

     But, Levi is right. What should I use? A chandelier or a disco ball? Wait! Did I even remember to order either one? If it is a disco ball that I ordered, will it clash with the theme of the room?!

     "Yo, everyone!" a familiar, annoying voice called out from the door. "Someone delivered this disco ball here!"

     "Mammon, how did you get down?" asked Lucifer with a big frown on his face.

     "I moved... grahhh... I wiggled... ggrrhhh... until the rope... couldn't take my weight any longer and... graahh... I crashed down to the floor," Mammon said as he rolled the giant disco ball.

     His growling seriously made me excited, but this is Mammon. His stupidity is contagious and I can't have that. I am way too precious, so I'll pass.

     Anyway, so I did order a disco ball!

     "Mammon!" Levi called out. "Watch out for that cord over there!"

     "The what- D'AAAAHHHHHH!!!" Mammon screamed as he fell and his face met with the floor.

     "Oh no! The disco ball!" I shouted frantically.

     "Stop it!" Levi shouted.

     Every one of us tried to catch the fast-rolling disco ball. Luck must be not on our side today or maybe one of us is cursed because none of us could catch the rolling, giant ball! It is so impossible to happen, and yet it did! 

     The disco ball rolled to one vase and it hit the vase next to it until it made a domino effect and every one of the crystal vases is broken. As we were continuing to catch the ball. Beel slipped and grabbed hold of the silk table cloth. He stood up but got out of balance and the next thing we all knew, he already wrapped himself with all of the silk table cloth accidentally.

     "I got it!" Mammon shouted.

     Mammon did catch the chaotic ball, but he bumped on one of the walls that are already decorated with the crystal flower vines. Because it is made of delicate crystal, he accidentally crashed and broke some!

     Silence fell upon us as we scanned the whole room.

      I couldn't stop myself any longer. I channeled my power from the depths of my body and transformed into my demon form! Black smoke and flames engulfed me, but I am not hurt. I turned fiercely at Mammon.

     "YOU ROTTEN SCUMBAG! YOU USELESS, SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DEMON! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BECAME MY BROTHER! A FERAL DOG WOULD BE A BETTER REPLACEMENT FOR YOU!" I shouted.

     "I-I'm sorry, Asmo!" Mammon apologized with a gulp.

     "Sorry?! HA! Do you think your sorry could bring everything back?! You don't know the things I did to get my hands on these exquisite decorations! Thanks to you, MY PARTY IS RUINED! YOU RUINED MY BIRTHDAY PARTY! AND RUINING IT RUINS MY BIRTHDAY ENTIRELY!" I shouted at Mammon that hard. 

     After that, I stomped out of the chaotic state of the living room and locked myself inside my room.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The picture above is a picture of Asmo and Beel in chibi form. Aren't they cute?

The pictures do not belong to me and credits to its rightful owner.