Chapter 1: The Start of Asmo Day

ASMODEUS'S POV

     I woke up in a wonderful mood today! There could be nothing better than waking up on the day of MY birthday, isn't it? And today is the day! May 15, 2020! My birthday! Ahhh! Everyone will be busy celebrating my birthday across the globe!

     I took the longest and the most refreshing bath I ever took from the earlier days of the year. I became extra careful in grooming myself today. Of course, the birthday demon, which is me, could not celebrate his birthday and show up his face in front of others in a grouchy face! Then again, I always look perfect, don't I? Sweet as a crystal demon's rose!

     Speaking of crystal demon rose, I ordered a lot of those from a flower shop here in Devildom! I will use it to decorate the living room here in the House of Lamentation where I will be holding my birthday party! Not everyone can come to my exclusive birthday party, of course! I carefully chose only twelve people who will be attending my birthday party. I feel sorry for the others who couldn't come. I mean, they sure would love to see the beauty of yours truly on his special day! Well, you can't get anything you want, now could you? Let's just say that that phrase also applies here on this exquisite day!

     I graciously went down to the dining hall where I am greeted by my six, demon brothers one by one.

     "Haha! I appreciate it that all of you remembered my birthday," I said and added. "Then again, who could possibly forget my birthday?"

     "There is a party later, right?" Mammon asked with a big smile.

     "Yep! And you'd better not do anything stupid there, Mammon!" I said in a warning tone.

     "I ain't gonna do anythin' stupid!" Mammon said. I still have to keep an eye out for him later at the party. I can't really trust my scumbag brother most of the time.

     "I'll help you with the preparations!" my brothers, Satan, Levi, Belphie, and Lucifer all said almost at once.

     I beamed with happiness. "Ooohh! Thank you! This way, we will be ready in time for the party!"

     "Can I help, too?" Beel asked.

     I sighed. "As long as you don't eat anything."

     "I'll do my best," Beel said.

     "What'll I do?" Mammon asked excitedly.

     "You seem oddly excited about this, Mammon. You'd better not be plotting something," I warned.

     "No way! I ain't plottin' anythin'! I most certainly am not planning to take a look at yer decorations and things that you'll need for your party later and see if I could sell some," he blurted out.

     I was about to fume into anger at hearing those words, when my eldest brother, Lucifer, stepped in and stopped me.

     "I'll take care of him for you," he said.

     In one swift move, Mammon was found hanging upside down in the ceiling.

     "There. How's that?" Lucifer said with pride.

     "HM! HM!" I said with a bright smile that I believe could light up the whole room. "That's good! Although I was planning to hang a chandelier or a disco ball. I think, Mammon would be fine for now."

     "Oi! Stop messin' like that! L-let me dooooooowwwnnnn!" Mammon whined.

     "See you later at the party, Mammon!" I said as I waved goodbye to my brother who is currently hanging upside down on the ceiling like a bait waiting for someone to try and pull him.

     The rest of my brothers followed me to the living room and we left our scumbag brother hanging like that there in the dining room. He will be let down later. I will make sure that he will have enough time to get ready for the party. I won't let anyone ruin my birthday by looking shabby!

     *DING!* *DONG!*

     "Oooh! Oooh! The things I ordered finally arrived!" I said in excitement.

     I opened the door, did the necessary things, and with the help of my brothers, we placed all of the stuff that I ordered inside the living room. We opened the boxes one by one and checked if everything is complete. Once it is all done...

     "Time to start making this room fit for the one and only Asmodeus's birthday!" I declared as I laid out the drawn plan that I did three months ago. It shows what I planned the room will look like for my birthday party!

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The picture above is what the dining hall at the House of Lamentation looks like.

The picture above does not belong to me. Credits to the rightful owners.