Characters Introduction

Main Characters:

The 7th Universe

Present Timeline

John Earl "Earl" Castillo (23yrs old)

Earl is so genius boy with the help of his friend Mira when they're 6yrs old for experimenting curing virus that causes all people around all Asian Countries infected except their family and friends. But in the present their family and friends are infected. And they're the only people survive. So, he decided to invent a time machine to help their past selves to successfully curing the people around the world that become zombies after the transmission of eating too much unhealthy food. So, he travel back to the past to give his invention to prevent them to be stay healthy. Johnny is his 6 year old self who is so cold. Because that's him when he was 6yrs old. John is Earl's future self. He's so different from his younger self. He is now so annoying. Even for Earl and Mira's Future self. In 6th Universe his personality are different is the opposite of his Personality. And in the 4th Universe his personality is slightly terrible than his personality from the 7th Universe. In other Universes is still unknown what the real personality of his other selves from the other Universes.

Almira "Mira" Castro

She is just like Earl. She also a genius kid like Earl. She agreed to his invention. But to travel back with him to the past. Where everything may affect the future where they are. May a big problem. But Earl still pleasing her to help him travel back with him to where their 6 year old selves are. And then help them to solve the crisis of increasing the number of zombies around the world.

Harry James "Jam" Gonzales

He is the last person who is infected and turn into a zombie in the present. But in the past he doesn't like inventing something like Earl and Mira. Because in the present he's a doctor. But because he ate too much unhealthy food that causes him infected and turn into a zombie.

Jennylyn "Jen" Sanchez

She's the 2nd Youth in their family and friends that infected in the present. She's the Girlfriend of Jam in the present. They are both Doctors in the present. But not like Earl and Mira as Scientists.

Mark Lucas "Luke" Santillan

Luke is also a scientist like Earl and Mira. Just like Earl and Mira. He really like a scientific research. Unlike his friend Jam, he's a Doctor while Luke is a scientist. But their friendship still the same.

Mylene "May" Gonzales

May is Twin Sister of Jam. She likes Luke very much. Although she hate Science. She love to see Luke, everytime she saw him.

Nathan "Nate" Sanchez

Nate is the Twin Brother of Jen. He also a friend of Earl. Unlike his friend Jam. He always invites Earl hangout with him to discuss about Science. But, he utterly likes Earl's invention. That's why he likes Science. And he is currently a Doctor in the Present era.

Lucille "Lucy" Santillan

Lucy is the Twin Sister of Luke. She is also the Girlfriend of Nate. Unlike her other friends, her favorite is Science. That's the reason why she asked Mira and Jen for help. That's why Nate liked her.

Rhian Castillo

Rhian is the twin sister of Earl. And she's really a trouble maker with Earl and Mira. But that was before. She changed after going back to the Philippines with her Aunt Taylor.

John Mark Castro

Mark is the Twin Brother of Mira. He is also the boyfriend of Rhian. And Rhian took a long time to answer him.

Past Timeline

John Earl "Johnny" Castillo (6yrs old)

Johnny is his 6-year-old self who is so cold. Because that's him when he was 6yrs old.

Future Timeline

Brixton "Brix" Castillo

Brix is the only Son of Earl and Mira in the Future, year 2042.

John Earl "John" Castillo (43yrs old)

John is Earl's future self. He's so different from his younger self. He is now so annoying (his AI Robot only).

Alternate Universe

Gender Swap Universe (The 8th Universe)

Janette Elaine Castillo

Elaine is the female version of Earl from the Alternate Timeline Universe of 8th Universe called Gender Swap Universe.

Alfred "Fred" Castro

Fred is the male version of Mira from the Alternate Timeline Universe of 8th Universe called Gender Swap Universe.

Jamie Hazel "Jamie" Gonzales

Jamie is the female version of Jam from the Alternate Timeline Universe of 8th Universe called Gender Swap.

Jeffrey "Jeff" Sanchez

Jeff is the female version of Jen from the Alternate Timeline Universe of 8th Universe called Gender Swap.

Opposite Universe (The 6th Universe)

John Earl Castillo

Earl from the 6th Universe is the opposite of Earl from the 7th Universe.

Mad Universe (The 4th Universe; mistakenly call 'Terrible Universe')

Lawrence "Larry" Castillo

Larry is the Mad Scientist version of Earl from the 4th Universe. And the most jealous of Earl of the 7th Universe.

Recurring Characters:

Stephanie "Tiffany" Castillo
Charles Elliott "Charlie" Castillo
Billy Joe Castro
Michelle Castro
Peter John Sanchez
Samantha Lydia Sanchez
Kennedy Louis "Kyle" Gonzales
Catherine "Cate" Gonzales
George Santillan
Hilda Santillan

Minor Characters:

Yuan Castro
Joy Castillo
Steven Castillo
Samantha Castillo
John Eric Lopez
Ericka Lopez
Peter James Castro
Paula Casto
Michael Reyes
Louise Reyes
Zachannary "Zac" Sanchez
Maira Sanchez
Oliver Ortega
Darlene Ortega
Lorenzo Gonzales
Evelyn Gonzales
Gloria de Vera
Gregory de Vera