Chapter 6: First Blood

Jasmine's P.O.V

As time went by, I soon settled on my wheels, my engine cooling down. Every now and then, Braedey would enter the shed, and he'd check over my engine, wheels, oil, fuel, and my steering. He is so gentle with the tools, and being delicate as he worked underneath and made sure my parts and joints feel excellent.

Also, either Karen or even her little sister (I think that her name is Jessie) would come in to see what their brother was up to, and they'd help out with giving him any necessary tools and components. The girls seem to like me, and I like them back, but I cannot reveal my true self to them. Only Braedey knows, and I want to keep it that way.

Soon enough, it is late in the evening. I can hear Braedey and his family soon settle down and head off to sleep, the lights in the house going out, while the doors and windows were locked up. I knew that during this time, everyone slept like rocks, and they wouldn't be reacting to any noise.

It is time to act. Quietly, I release my parking brake, slowly rolling forward to the roller doors of the shed. I gently bump into the roller door, and the door slowly opened up, now open to about as high as I am. Once done that, I slowly roll forward out of the workshop shed, the door shutting behind me. I roll towards the road, my tyres crunching against the asphalt, as I roll away from the house. After getting some distance, I rev my engine to life, and I begin to drive on down the road towards Santa Cruz.

I have one target in mind... and I will remove her from the equation... one less target to deal with...

~*~*~
Third Person P.O.V

Down in Santa Cruz, Roxanne was walking down the nightly-lit streets, enjoying herself as well as having a smirk on her face. Recently, she had just messed around with an innocent male at a biker bar, and she stole his wallet while he was in a drunken stupor, leaving him as a blubbering mess, now unable to pay for the multitude of her drinks that she left with him back there.

Roxanne looked at the wallet in her hand, and she saw there was up to three credit cards, plus his driver's license, as well as up to $800 in bank notes. "Haha. That guy didn't even seem to be take note that I stole his wallet." She chuckled darkly, shoving the wallet into her back pocket. "Now, I have a lot of money for me to play around with, and maybe find a way to get back at James and that pathetic embarrassment that he calls his son." She added. "Maybe have him jailed for trying to sexually assault me... or maybe even send him off to military school... yeah, that could work-"

However, Roxanne felt like something, or someone, was watching her in the distance. An eerie sense came to her, as if it was something from the shadows. She looked left and right, seeing nothing but the lonely and empty streets around her. Roxanne made her way down one of the streets out of Santa Cruz so she could get to her temporary place. But, as she does so, she soon caught sight of a vehicle shape in the distance. It slowly rolled into the light, revealing itself to be the red Lamborghini Miura.