Escape the Night 5

Start from the beginning

I guess it makes sense since I mean we all home grudges, might as well...let them all out now. Alex held me close as he listens to Nikita and Colleen's banter as I looked at Monica seeing her with Matt. She looked so proud, it kind of hurt. Maddison and Minwoo were watching the fight go down as I sighed.

"You guys, this is a chance I've been waiting for, to prove that I'm on your side again."Alex says causing me to panic and look at him. "You want to go head to head with the Gorgon?"Joey asked as I shook my head, "No! You can't do that Alex, What'll happen if something happens to you? I thought we were in this together to save your ass"I say.

We had no time to argue but I kept pestering Alex on not to do it. We followed everyone, but Alex kept trying to calm me down. "Alex we don't know what'll happen"I say, "Mina trust us okay? Matthew and I should be correct on this mythology, it's our specialty"Monica says as I looked at her and sighed holding onto Alex's hand. "easy for you to say..."I mumbled causing Monica to glare at me.

We get to the Greek Exhibit and see a bunch of stone statues. "I can't let you do this Alex..."I say as we hid together, "I have to Mina...I want to redeem myself"Alex says as he kissed my forehead and went to go do what he had to do. I wanted to go but Maddison stopped me, "He can die..."I told her, "He won't, trust us"Maddison said as I looked at Alex scared.

Alex goes up to her, but the Gorgon doesn't turn to stone. "Alex! Don't look into her eyes"I say as Alex retreats back. "It didn't work? but greek mythology says it does work"Monica says discussing it with Matt.

Alex suddenly get grabbed by a Minotaur. Alex gets sent away, "Wait! She has the key!"Alex yelled to us. As he gets pulled away he tells us he was being taken to a maze. "Alex!"I yelled trying to get him but Nikita kept me back. Once the coast was clear I gripped Monica by the collar, I was furious.

"He could've died! He could've died because of you!"I yelled causing the group to see us and try and split us apart. "You're lucky he didn't get stoned because if he did you'd be dead!"I yelled at Monica as Minwoo picks me up and takes me away.

monica's pov

"Are you okay?"Matt asked and I nod holding onto his sleeve, "I'm fine. She's just in that state of mind where she's scared, I'll be okay"I say as we go over to the mirror and see a note. Joey reads off the note, It said:

" The Gorgon cannot be slain by human, only by a beast. Poseidon created the Minotaur and his medallion has the power to control it. it has been broken into three pieces. The first lies in the gorgons lair, and the second in the Minotaurs maze. none have ever made it out alive."

mina's pov

We split up into two groups. Bretman, Maddison, Nikita, Joey and I go to the Minotaurs maze. I heard what Alex said and had to go, I need Alex to be alive or else. A portion of my purpose is for nothing, the rest went with Matt. The wind was blowing harshly, it was like the Gorgon was summoning hell on this planet.

We get to the front, "Joey! Joey!"Alex called as I go towards his voice. "Alex"I say as I get to his voice. "Were coming in to save you okay?"I say softly, "Hey...I'm alright calm down okay? I'll be okay"Alex said to me as I nod. "Okay..."I say as I go back to the group.

Joey reads what it said on the front, " finding the center of the maze requires solving the Minotaurs three riddles. look around carefully as the answer to each riddle will be an object also found in the maze only one we enter at a time and if you are caught by the Minotaur before reaching the center the light of Zeus shine in the next person must enter"He said.

Nikita volunteers to go first. I wait outside biting my nail, I hear Nikita telling Alex to shut up and stay looking cute as I pout. Maddison pats my shoulder, "You know that's how Nikita works"Maddison says as I nod praying that everything will be okay. After a while we hear Nikita screaming. "Nikita!"Maddison yells. Did Nikita just get taken?